Merih Demiral (10 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I expect he'll be gone this summer or the next. No way he'll accept being behind Bonucci beyond that and the club will willingly plusvalenza him if there is a good offer.

Worried that he might be included in a deal for Jorginho or Jiménez.
I would hate this scenario,but I could see Juve doing it .

He is my favorite player,ofc after Gigi/Chiellini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I expect he'll be gone this summer or the next. No way he'll accept being behind Bonucci beyond that and the club will willingly plusvalenza him if there is a good offer.

Nope, no freaking way. With his grinta, and discipline, not bitching, he has all what a Juve want in a player. Even with huge plusvalenza he wont be sold. He seems very likable guy and goes along with all teammates.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

There’s absolutely no way he’s leaving this summer.

The future? Well that’s a totally diferrent story altogether which will depend on so many variables that it is just impossible to predict at this moment, only guarantee is he sure earned himself a place here for at the very least another season in my opinion.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
With the European championship scheduled for next summer, I feel that Mancini is really pushing for Bonucci to keep his first team place at Juve.

Otherwise, I just don’t see how a Juve coach can hurt his own team by persisting with Bonucci.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if both Demiral and de Ligt are sold this summer. After all, Chellini should be back to partner Bonbon. Rugani stays because no one wants to pay his salary and we bring Rogero as back up.

I think I’ve been negative enough for today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)