Merih Demiral (82 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
yea i dont understand why milan would be looking to spend big on CBs when it is far from their biggest issue. maybe they are selling romagnoli?
Grinta. They have zero of it in their squad. I believe thats what attracts them to Demiral.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
well this reports are kinda worrying, same was said about Caldara "Juve wont sell him, they trust him" and then boom. If we have problems with selling other bums then there is probably a chance that this guy is gone.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milan are crazy for Demiral & putting pressure on Juventus, Who are waiting for good news on Chiellini's recovery! [Fabrizio Romano]

- - - Updated - - -

Milan strongly want Demiral, the Turkish defender is the best possible reinforcement for their defense, Despite the wall made by Juventus, Milan will make further attempts to sign him, However the Bianconeri trust on him & have no intentions of selling him. [Sky]

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Do Milan have something on us? We fucking bend over backwards for them in deals. I don't remember much of this going the other way when they were the best team in Serie a and we were finishing 7th.

I'll be Pissed if we ship Demiral out when we have a broken Chiellini, a shit Rugani and a potentially past it Bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)