Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I love a player that prides himself on contact aspects of the game - hassling, tackling, niggling and blocking. Not afraid to back himself and go in hard on a challenge. He's got grinta and you can never have too much grinta!

It's almost non-existent when Mandzukic is off his game and Chiellini is out. Matuidi works hard but somehow that's different to "grinta". Lichtsteiner and Vidal had it. Need more players with a bit of c*nt in them!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I really have a good feeling about this guy. Its not just his ability - he strikes me as having that killer attitude - big contrast to someone like Rugani.

I would love to see a De Ligt-Demerial pairing over time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Turkish minister of foreign affairs talked to China for visa problem. if he didn't play against inter and impress, would have been ditched to milan or somewhere else most likely.
thank you erdogan

how fragile is a career indeed

- - - Updated - - -

several clubs wanted to sign demiral, but paratici won't sell him. good.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
thank you erdogan

how fragile is a career indeed

- - - Updated - - -

several clubs wanted to sign demiral, but paratici won't sell him. good.
Our good relationship with Sassuolo definitely helped us to sign Demiral as there were rumours of Atletico Madrid offering 25 million euros to Sassuolo for Demiral

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Why are Milan so desperately after him though? They have a decent back-line, their broke-ass club should focus their funds on wiser targets, especially since he just moved here which means the price for him has to be super high for us to even consider.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Why are Milan so desperately after him though? They have a decent back-line, their broke-ass club should focus their funds on wiser targets, especially since he just moved here which means the price for him has to be super high for us to even consider.
Their lazy bum scouts can't bother to do their fucking jobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)