Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah i don't like the idea of older players leaving or retiring to make space for young players, if the young players are good enough they can take the starting spots off the veterans, no use downgrading your team because of potential

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
One underrated aspect of this signing is the views he will bring to Juve. Turkish fans are absolutely crazy. If he stays here Juve could conquer another country’s fan base.
That's the worst part of him coming here. Turkish football fans are the absolute filth of the planet and will bombard every single comment section of every single social media platform for the next 10 years solely due to him playing a couple of games here.

However Demiral is an absolute gem and I can't believe we signed him for so little, another Paratici masterpiece

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's the worst part of him coming here. Turkish football fans are the absolute filth of the planet and will bombard every single comment section of every single social media platform for the next 10 years solely due to him playing a couple of games here.

However Demiral is an absolute gem and I can't believe we signed him for so little, another Paratici masterpiece
The fact that I was almost resigned to losing de ligt to barca and would have settled for demiral knowing that he is similar to chiellini... instead we get him and de ligt... paratici is God!

ridenko

Jul 6, 2012
to remind all of you who overhyped him over one match.
he is very bad at passing. so when we are under pressure he is more likely to give the ball away.
so don't get your predictions high on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)