Merih Demiral (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This kid next to De LIgt. Are you kidding me :lol:

Add in Romero and Rugani, and we now went from a very old core to a young core full of potential and class. What strikes me from watching the videos is how he is chasing players down for someone of his size. That can't be taught.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This kid next to De LIgt. Are you kidding me :lol:

Add in Romero and Rugani, and we now went from a very old core to a young core full of potential and class. What strikes me from watching the videos is how he is chasing players down for someone of his size. That can't be taught.
Yup, the club invested lot of effort and money into this knowing that old defence of ours can't run forever. One more good sign for the future.

Many clubs (including Milan and Inter) failed to make that kind of transition when they were on their peak and then they sucked donkey balls.

Jul 2, 2006
Also seems to me the Turks go crazy for this transfer.
Might as well be a strong marketing move. Any Turks here? How big a club are Juve in Turkey? Compared to United, Real and Barca
There was an article about how not a single Turkish journalist followed his first training with Juventus. Which might be a good thing. When Arda signed for barca, media followed his every single step. first time he touched ball, first time he met messi, first time he took a shit in nou camp... we know how he ended up.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There was an article about how not a single Turkish journalist followed his first training with Juventus. Which might be a good thing. When Arda signed for barca, media followed his every single step. first time he touched ball, first time he met messi, first time he took a shit in nou camp... we know how he ended up.
Because Arda was an established star already.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Raisport - Milan, Demiral nuovo nome per la difesa. Colloquio con Paratici, ma serve anche l'ok del Sassuolo...

15.07.2019 10:00 di Redazione TuttoJuve
Vedi letture

"Il nome nuovo per la difesa del Milan è Demiral". Lo afferma il giornalista di Raisport Ciro Venerato a La Domenica Sportiva Estate. "Colloquio Maldini-Boban con Paratici. Può essere un giocatore che può interessare al Milan visto che per Lovren ci sono difficoltà economiche, il Liverpool spara tanto: 20 milioni. Nastasic dello Schalke e Pezzella della Fiorentina sono elementi importanti, ma anche qui c'è un problema di costi. Demiral - Sassuolo permettendo - potrebbe essere un'idea. Perchè il Sassuolo, pur avendolo ceduto alla Juventus, si è assicurato che nel prossimo biennio la Juve non lo può dismettere ad altri club senza l'accordo con il club neroverde", le parole del giornalista sintetizzate da Tuttojuve.com.

What? Did they forget that we bought him?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm really unsure what is our plan regarding CBs this year. I don't think Sarri is planning to play 3 CBs, at least not from the start, and de Ligt-Chiellini-Bonucci-Demiral-Rugani is definitely too heavy for 2 places in starting lineup, not enough minutes for everyone. Maybe he wants to play one of them as a hybrid RB/CB in his 433?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'm really unsure what is our plan regarding CBs this year. I don't think Sarri is planning to play 3 CBs, at least not from the start, and de Ligt-Chiellini-Bonucci-Demiral-Rugani is definitely too heavy for 2 places in starting lineup, not enough minutes for everyone. Maybe he wants to play one of them as a hybrid RB/CB in his 433?
We have always had 5 CBs in our roster every year. It's a bit much in my opinion too, since Can can fill in if we are short due to injuries.

Theres also the possibility that we'll sell one of Bonucci or Rugani though...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We have always had 5 CBs in our roster every year. It's a bit much in my opinion too, since Can can fill in if we are short due to injuries.

it's ok if the 5th one is Barzagli who is ok to play whatever minutes are needed, but in this case we have 5 guys who'll want 2000 minutes minimum and guys like de Ligt and Bonucci will want more than that. I'd rather move on one of Bonucci or Rugani, it'd be a hell of relief for our wage bill if Leo went to Paris or wherever

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

What happens when Can, who is already injured, is part of the injury problem?

5 CBs. Can should be the 6th back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)