Merih Demiral (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Calma pal! So he wasn't a Juve player, big deal. Hope this young guy becomes a physical, aggressive type player like Marco was in defending. And ban myself? LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Marco 6'4" Demiral 6''3" Montero 5'10"

As good as Montero was for Juve not the proper comparison to Demiral. Doubt Montero ever was good as Demiral might become defending in the air.
Like montero gave a fuck about heading LOL

He stacked bodies on the field.

Lol heading

U Calma!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Calma pal! So he wasn't a Juve player, big deal. Hope this young guy becomes a physical, aggressive type player like Marco was in defending. And ban myself? LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

As good as Montero was for Juve not the proper comparison to Demiral. Doubt Montero ever was good as Demiral might become defending in the air.
Cannavaro was 5’9 and one of the greatest defenders of all time, way better than Materazzi. Height matters for a CB, but it’s only one factor.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
man that price is a bargain

$80m for Maguire :lol: you must feel like the biggest retard just sitting there, knowing ur an average defender, seeing idiots wanting that kind of money for you
that's only because United directors are mentally wasted.
C'mon as soon as they see an english player being slightly above average they throw money like there is no tomorrow.
United could gain even 1-2b per year but as long as they waste that way they're only clowns and not scary at all

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
You better rotate, Sarri. Tuz can't handle Turkish invasion in case in rumor loan move to Besiktas/Fener/Galata..

And welcome aboard, Merih.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

You could've said lesser cunts like stam, hyppia, skrtlel, vidic who are equally as aggressive and assholes on pitch than materrazi. Materrazzi is the overrated tall cunt of them all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Typical Paratici transfer. A player nobody in Europe heard about and in a year or two he becomes a top player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)