Mercato news 2011 (updated infrequently/when we can be arsed) (2 Viewers)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #224
    :pint:

Sadomin, om de lägger till mer nyheter, kan du översätta den? Ja måste dra till jobbet nu.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    June 18

Italian media reports that the campaign to convince Trez to stay by Juve is about be a success. It is Gigi Buffon and Alessandro Del Piero who've teamed up against the Juventus board of directors to make them realize what a great loss it would be to lose the French international. According to the media, he'll be offered a 4-year contract worth 4 million euro's per year until the 30th of June 2011.

Moreoever, Buffon is peckish for a new Scudetto. This is what he had to say about the up coming season:

"I would really like if Alex Del Piero and Pavel Nedved can play the way they have the last couple of seasons. We have no reason to fear any teams out there.

Thanks for that Gigi!

-Svenskafans.com

:weee: It's seeming like Trez is staying :fingerscrossed:
    Good for Alex and Gigi :touched:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juve, Bianchi e Huntelaar

09:47 del 18 giugno

Bianconeri a un passo dall'olanedse e dall'attaccante della Reggina. Per il primo la Juve deve chiudere finché vale la prelazione. (Corriere dello sport)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve, tre colpi in arrivo: Almiron, Tiago e Milito

10:18 del 18 giugno

Settimana fondamentale per il mercato bianconero. Il rientro di Blanc dalle vacanze accelererà le operazioni juventine. Ranieri preme per definire in fretta gli acquisti di Almiron, Tiago e Milito. Oggi vertice con l'Empoli, venerdì appuntamento a Saragozza. per Tiago è questione di ore.
    Caso Van der Vaart: l'Amburgo chiede 15 milioni. Cifra che al momento allontana l'asso olandese da Torino. (Tuttosport)

Portogallo Antunes 'Juve? Non ho firmato'. L'agente 'E' un'opzione'

17:48 del 18 giugno

L'esterno difensivo della nazionale portoghese e del Pacos Ferreira Antunes, ha smentito sulle pagine del quotidiano lusitano 'A Bola' di aver firmato con la Juventus: "Non ho detto nulla, i giornali dicono che con la Juventus tutto è stato definito, ma io non ho detto niente. Quando finirà l'Europeo valuterò il mio futuro, ma per ora non ho firmato nulla". Intanto l'agente del giocatore ha confermato l'incontro con i bianconeri ma sottolinea che 'ci sono altre squadre. La Juve è un'opzione che stiamo valutando. Per ora nulla è stato definito'.

Redangel

Mar 7, 2003
    :D

Juve, Bianchi e Huntelaar

09:47 del 18 giugno

Bianconeri very close to the dutch and the Reggina's forwarder. (Corriere dello sport)

Juve, in arrival Almiron, Tiago e Milito

10:18 del 18 giugno

Hard week for the B&W market. The coming back of Blanc from holydays will quick the juve operations. Ranieri push in order to close the purchases of Almiron, Tiago and Milito. Today meeting with Empoli, friday meeting at Saragozza. For Tiago is a matter of hours.
    Van der Vaart: Amburgo asks 15 milions. Amount that at the moment push away the dutch player from turin. (Tuttosport)

Portogallo Antunes 'Juve? I have not signed". The agent' is an option'

17:48 del 18 giugno

"I didn't say anything, newspapers say that with Juve it has all been defined, but I didn't say a word. When the europena is finished I will evaluate my future, but for the moment I signed nothing". His agent confirmed a meeting with B&W but underline that there are other teams. Juve is an option they are evaluating. For the moment nothis has been defined'.[/QUOTE]

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #237
    June 19

Tuttosport: Juventus are going into a decisive week. Blanc is back from his vacation and now will dive into the transfer market. Ranieri wants to wrap up things with Almirón, Tiago, and Milito (whom now Real Madrid is after as well) as soon as possible.

Juve and Empoli met up today in Milano to finish talks regarding Almirón. Tiago will cost 15 million and on Friday there's a meeting with Real Zaragoza.

Hamburg is asking 15 million euro's for Van der Vaart. Juventus back away.

De Ceglie could be co-owned with Siena and Chiellini could be sold to Liverpool.

A Bola: Antunes matter isn't done yet. "I haven't signed anything. After the vacation I'll decide on my future." His agent confirms that they've met with Juve's representatives but there are also other clubs interested.

The Guardian: Juve and Roma are interested in Craig Bellamy. A price tag of 15 million is named.

Sky: Genoa's vice-president doesn't see it a posibility in Criscito returning to Genoa.

Rumours from unknown sources: Capello will get the boot from Real and then will be offered Alessio Secco's current role in Juventus. Another source reveals that Bettega will remain until September in order to then replace Franco Baldini.

-Svenskafans.com

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
    Thanks for the update Ze (as always)!

So let me get this straight (although I know the Bellamy rumour is BS from the British press)... Juve backed away from VDV because Hamburg wants 15 million, but we're still interested in a 15 million Bellamy? HAHAHAHA, dream on. :disagree:

Anyways, whats this about Chiellini being sold to Liverpool?!? Better not be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)