mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
It's funny to hear statements from the management that this current squad needs time to gel and then they sell 3-4 players and bring couple of new ones. What's the purpose of playing friendlies trough the Europe then sell players ,bring new ones and then begin the new season with the players that haven't played a single minute together.

Jun 13, 2007
It's funny to hear statements from the management that this current squad needs time to gel and then they sell 3-4 players and bring couple of new ones. What's the purpose of playing friendlies trough the Europe then sell players ,bring new ones and then begin the new season with the players that haven't played a single minute together.
Exactly , when the team finally starts to gel and play good football because of hard-work and a series of friendlies people want to buy new players and create an unbalanced squad days before serie A . It's too late to buy new players now but juventus have done it before with canna and ibra just hours before the transfer market closed .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Canna’s agent: No move Tuesday 21 August, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Cannavaro’s agent has called for an end to rumours linking the Azzurri captain with a Juventus return.

The 33-year-old left Turin for Real Madrid last summer and has spent a mixed spell at the Bernabeu despite lifting the La Liga trophy last term.

The Merengues suffered the worst possible start to the new campaign when they were crushed 5-3 by Sevilla in the Spanish Super Cup.

Cannavaro, like the rest of the champions’ back line, came in for some heavy criticism in the Press after the defeat, adding intensity to rumours that he may be ready to return to Italy.

However, the Neapolitan stopper’s representative has once again rubbished any talk of his client wearing the Juve jersey.

“There is no truth in rumours linking Fabio to Juventus,” Enrico Fedele told Radio Punto Zero. “There was interest at one time, but nothing concrete.”

The interviewer also asked Fedele his opinion on why many players are choosing to move to La Liga rather than Serie A.

“For many of them it is for economic reasons,” he replied. “There are different laws over there so £1m earned in Italy translates to around £1.2m in Spain. It makes a big difference.

“Antonio Cassano has moved the other way and I think that he could prove to be a bargain if he uses his head as well as his feet.”

Jul 24, 2006
C'mon we got lulled back into discussing these two poss transfers with a bit of false hope and desperation at the lack of pre-season greatness/other signings..

They are neither going to happen I'm afraid even if they would be good for us. There are too many richer, better positioned teams that would go for Canna/Hunter first and we have seen already this mercato that Juve are not exactly the lure we regard them to be..

Our hope is in Ranieri first and foremost now..

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
and hunter is a proven serie A goal scorer ??????????????????????????????????
lol exactly
some people have no knowledge whatsoever..
im sure if Iaquinta scored a few more goals in pre-season, people wouldnt criticise so much.
I like the idea of Huntelaar, he could be a star in Serie A, or he could be a flop. Just because he scores for fun in the dutch league, doesnt mean he can cut it in Italy.
Sheva scored for fun for Milan, but look what happened at Chelsea..

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
lol exactly
some people have no knowledge whatsoever..
im sure if Iaquinta scored a few more goals in pre-season, people wouldnt criticise so much.
I like the idea of Huntelaar, he could be a star in Serie A, or he could be a flop. Just because he scores for fun in the dutch league, doesnt mean he can cut it in Italy.
Sheva scored for fun for Milan, but look what happened at Chelsea..
Yeah cuz then he would be useful, scoring is his job and that's why we bought him

I'm Sure too if Inzaghi's positioning weren't perfect or failed to scored, people would've written poetry about out defense

Sheva scored for fun with Milan??? it's Seria A not the Kindergarten league

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah cuz then he would be useful, scoring is his job and that's why we bought him

I'm Sure too if Inzaghi's positioning weren't perfect or failed to scored, people would've written poetry about out defense

Sheva scored for fun with Milan??? it's Seria A not the Kindergarten league
you are so funny.. NOT!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I'm not trying to be funny, You just have nothing to say :disagree: :disagree:

Yeah, That's the real comedy, keep going....Borat :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs: :rofl2:
nothing to say to an immature person such as yourself..
you deliberately took a stab at me, looking for an argument.. i have no time nor patience for children.. so please move on and go annoy somebody else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)