mercato closed Mr. Secco? NOT! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
dont be silly...
huntelaar isnt going anywhere...
ajax already sold a striker, ryan babel and sold their biggest star, wesley sneijder
if they also sell huntelaar this season, the fans will start riots

no way ajax is so stupid to sell huntelaar this season, they need him for the CL and eredivisie
Good point..as much as i would like to have the Hunter in Juve,i think it is more likely that he will stay with Ajax,now that both Babel and sneijder are gone,plus i dont think Ajax bought that many players this season,only Rommedahl stands out,and theyre really short of forwards,so this move is looking very unlikely..However,next season would be a possibility..

But my fingers are still crossed,hoping Secco can pull a Moggi...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I see us trying to get him next summer, if we play cl meaning we will have much more matches then this season.
This season, Trez, DP, Iaquinta, and Palla/Zala (I don't see us getting rid of both) should be enough. Don't know if there are good youngsters in our B-team that aren't loaned out and that can be an extra backup.

Aug 1, 2003
I concur. this season will be serie a and coppa italia, I think our attack can make do with things.

it's the bloody defence people!

iaquinta can complement trez in a partnership well if he does things right, but he really needs to learn to do so, and quick.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
If we face a scoring problem in the league as we did in the friendlies, we will look for a new striker, and that will be too late cuz the Transfer window would be closed

Trez is in a bad form since last season, DP became too slow, Palla is a second striker not a finisher, Iaquinta is a disaster (till now), and Zalla rusted on the bench, that makes me expect we'll have problems scoring goals

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
didoz, if Camo, DP and Neddie can deliver some nice assists, Trez will be there, he will score 15+ goals this season, I am confident about that.

Like sally said, better to focus on a new defender, IMO much more necessary then a striker.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
didoz, if Camo, DP and Neddie can deliver some nice assists, Trez will be there, he will score 15+ goals this season, I am confident about that.

Like sally said, better to focus on a new defender, IMO much more necessary then a striker.
I totally agree that we need a Class defender, and I used to think it's the highest priority, but I noticed the Andrade-Crisito partnership is improving, while we hardly score from our many chances,

I'm afraid Trez's low form continues, last year we also had Camo, DP and Nedved and he couldn't score many goals

I agree with you that it's very important to cover our back, but with a toothless attack we'll suffer to qualify to the CL

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I don't think you can compare last season's Trez with this season's, he will be much more motivated, he will be back, and DP can also still score, Iaquinta is good for 10-15 goals and with Camo and Neddie, we have two midfielders that know were the goal is, I doubt scoring goals will be the problem, not conceeding is a bigger problem IMO.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
an attacker is not a top priority in my opinion,we have alex,trez,iaquinta,palla
we are covered in attack.we should go for a defender and a midfielder ,i dont want to rely on boumsong that much!

on the huntelaar subject if ajax gets knocked out of CL his transfer could become a lot more easier

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I really hope Trezeget becomes Trezegol again, and Iaquinta proves that he worths at least half of what he's bought by, I also expect we'll get another CB, as we're selling Boum and maybe Legro, I just hope we get a Quality CB, not a promising young unknown CB

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Agreed, we need a leader in defence, and if we do get a younger defender, then we'd better get a leader in midfield to help them out, someone like G. Silva.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Tiago is not a leader by any stretch of imagination. If you want to suggest someone by the way things have gone all preseason: then go with Almiron.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #219
    Zalayeta and his agent are in Milan and ready to sign with Napoli. 4 year contract and about 3m € to Juve.

Blasi could be announced later today.

Real Madrid with almost 300m € debt are looking for RvN's repalcement...Zlatan, Milito or Huntelaar. :(

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    Zalayeta and his agent are in Milan and ready to sign with Napoli. 4 year contract and about 3m € to Juve.

Blasi could be announced later today.

Real Madrid with almost 300m € debt are looking for RvN's repalcement...Zlatan, Milito or Huntelaar. :(
    Looks like the last couple of days are gonna be busy ones. Let's hope we manage to bring in a player aswell.

Fuck Real Madrid. We have a soul. They are made of plastic, money, and broken dreams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)