Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You lost all of us at "dont buy use Kean as backup for half a season". Same kid who missed 4 open goal chances in a single game.

No thank you.

I do not wish to risk the sole difference between success and failure be just one vlahovic injury away.

We lost Morata and Dybala. We MUST got more options for the attack, who are attackers. Not just wingers.
I hate Kean too. What I mean don't buy for the sake of buying, wait for opportunities

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everyone involved in this deal has been ready to finalise for days but they haven't done it yet. Why?

Money. Simple summary.

The money Barca have to pay depay to terminate contract, both back pay and remaining salary. Barca not so willing, why we are in talks about letting pjanic bonuses they owe us slide.

And the other money part is what salary Depay wants from us. Not agreed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ongoing evaluation at Juve: soon they will decide if they meet the demands of Depay or shift towards Milik, an option that could free up some funds for Paredes."

[@DiMarzio via @AroundJuventus)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have turned their attentions to Milik to strengthen the attack.(@cmdotcom)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we sign Milik it’s a 0/10 mercato.

I don’t think it’s true though. Milik would cost more overall than Depay, but I think if we don’t get Depay our mercato is over.

We are disgustingly broke. Rabiot’s failed move to Man United completely derailed the rest of our mercato moves.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

I don’t think it’s true though. Milik would cost more overall than Depay, but I think if we don’t get Depay our mercato is over.

We are disgustingly broke. Rabiot’s failed move to Man United completely derailed the rest of our mercato moves.
Come on our net spending is close to zero million euros and Bankruptlona has spent close to 180 million euros. We need to spend money to have competitive squad.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

You can thank Tici and Covid for that.
In any case, I didn’t think it was important to get Depay. It’s more important to fire our fitness team and hire someone competent instead.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I think that Paredes is coming no matter what and how.
Seems like Allegri is really pushing for him.
Probably PSG will accept the loan deal in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

❗️Juventus see the demands of Depay too high . Juventus are considering whether to give in or explore other options like Milik and Arnautovic.

@DiMarzio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)