Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Depay's representative, is in Italy. Both parties are ready to finalize the termination of the contract. His representatives are waiting for Juventus to agree to the high wage demands.

[@DiMarzio)
Juventus world in '21: no more expensive free transfers

Juventus in '22: Di Maria, Pogba and Depay

And not like it are all bad players, but damn Depay reaching anything above 7m is way, wayy too much

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus world in '21: no more expensive free transfers

Juventus in '22: Di Maria, Pogba and Depay

And not like it are all bad players, but damn Depay reaching anything above 7m is way, wayy too much
Beggars can't be choosers. We should learn from Barcelona and start activating our economic levers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Since when is Depay shit? Yea it might not be the best idea to give a long term contract to someone with his questionable professionalism but he isn't a shit player at all

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The other one has attitude is its like choosing between horse shit or rhino shit
True enough. But Milik is barely a footballer at this rate, limited target player that can't score. And is super injury prone. So both lacks quality and would be made into shish kebab by the butchers in J Medical.

I rather have an arrogant primadonna who can atleast perform in top level way in all attacking positions.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Since when is Depay shit? Yea it might not be the best idea to give a long term contract to someone with his questionable professionalism but he isn't a shit player at all
I didn't mean shit skill wise dude, just a shit deal because of his attitude, wage demand and inconsistency

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You lost all of us at "dont buy use Kean as backup for half a season". Same kid who missed 4 open goal chances in a single game.

No thank you.

I do not wish to risk the sole difference between success and failure be just one vlahovic injury away.

We lost Morata and Dybala. We MUST got more options for the attack, who are attackers. Not just wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)