Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Come on our net spending is close to zero million euros and Bankruptlona has spent close to 180 million euros. We need to spend money to have competitive squad.
We are broke. I think it’s clear that Tici’s drunken sailor spending on overrated trash and COVID absolutely fucked this clubs finances for a very long time.

Barca are able to spend because they are mortgaging their future to give them a sugar hit for the here and now. They’re literally selling club assets and future TV rights (for the next 25 years) in order to sign players ready made and expensive players. I’m glad we aren’t going down that path.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ongoing evaluation at Juve: soon they will decide if they meet the demands of Depay or shift towards Milik, an option that could free up some funds for Paredes."

[@DiMarzio via @AroundJuventus)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have turned their attentions to Milik to strengthen the attack.(@cmdotcom)
I don't believe we look on Milik.
Milik is not good enough in Marseille and they bought him for only 8m.
He is also not typical ST that can play as LW like Depay or what he expected from Kean.

If the alternative only Milik, I prefer we trust Kaio, De Graca or even our new signing Tommaso Mancini

Or we start looking for other options

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well this one is over.

If we can’t sign him, just use some youth option if the only candidates for the ST role we have are fucking Milik and Arnautovic.

This mercato has been a disaster. The squad is weaker than last season and last seasons squad was terrible.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I’d rather skip Milik and avoid paying 7m without bonus to a back up and maybe do some scouting and pick someone like Thuram from the Bundesliga.
Marcus thuram could be nice option. He was close to signing to Inter for just 20m last summer. Until he got an injury.

Not sure how he has been since then. But he is defenitely an up and coming option.

Or even better, Jonathan David. Not sure why he is still in Lille this season.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I’d rather skip Milik and avoid paying 7m without bonus to a back up and maybe do some scouting and pick someone like Thuram from the Bundesliga.
This about scouting btw, why is it our scouts have come up with no names, outside of Italy, who are a fit for our mercato besides Depay? Him knowing he's the only guy we're going for has allowed him to ask whatever he wants because if we say no he still gets to hang around in Barcelona and probably play. If we had another target we could tell him to get to fuck. Like Man Utd did with Rabiot.

If we overpay for Depay it's partly a failure of the scouting team. We couldnt even make some kind of fake smokescreen bid for insigne or somebody? This last week has been so deflating man. I hope we at least rek Sampdoria

Edit: thought Milik was still at Napoli. Point stands, he's an Italien

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zaniolo and a LB, be done with it, regroup if needed in January
This is what we should be doing. Allocating future funds to win now. We can't afford to have another season of failure and zero tituli. Our management are fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus thuram could be nice option. He was close to signing to Inter for just 20m last summer. Until he got an injury.

Not sure how he has been since then. But he is defenitely an up and coming option.

The way we're penny-pinching, we'd barely be able to afford a bus ticket to bring Jonathan David to JJ.

- - - Updated - - -

If he wants more money tell him to fuck off .

Let’s get Belotti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not get bumbacloti.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

Last year on contract as well so it shouldn’t be pricey.
About David I think he’s a pure poacher so maybe not what we should be looking for, no?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Money. Simple summary.

The money Barca have to pay depay to terminate contract, both back pay and remaining salary. Barca not so willing, why we are in talks about letting pjanic bonuses they owe us slide.

And the other money part is what salary Depay wants from us. Not agreed.
Then they should stop reporting "everyone is ready" when someone is not.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Where do we sign?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)