Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope we'd just stop penny-pinching and go for the guy who actually wants to play for us and isn't an arrogant mercenary shitcunt with an attitude problem and no resale value. Oh well.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
:D
I just have a feeling that this is a typical Inter signing. I hope he understands that he ultimately is a backup.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There is still no agreement for Depay. Juventus, who also contacted today Arnautovic, have resumed contacts with Milik. The Polish is the favorite if the agreement with the azulgrana is not found.

[@diarioas via @mirkocalemme)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
These speculations really make me not trust the decision makers. I hate the constant quest for "experience" in a typical CF and typical regista. Allegri's obsessions will cost us.

Will Kean be deployed as a LW? I think he's less harmful as a CF.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Seems Kean is backup to Depay who is backup to Kostic who is backup Chiesa. Unless he is backup to Kostic who is backup to Cuadrado who is backup to Di Maria/Chiesa. But as you say he might be backup to Depay who is backup to Vlahovic.
We went from almost no wingers for a decade to a management becoming Augustus Gloop in Charlie and the Wingers Factory.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Will Kean be deployed as a LW? I think he's less harmful as a CF.
Have you not seen enough of him last season as a target man/main CF ? He mistimes his shots, is out of synch on volleys or aerial balls and last but not least his first touch and finishing at times is atrocious….

At least on the wing or even as a SS he might have more space to run into while scoring will not be his main responsibility.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Have you not seen enough of him last season as a target man/main CF ? He mistimes his shots, is out of synch on volleys or aerial balls and last but not least his first touch and finishing at times is atrocious….

At least on the wing or even as a SS he might have more space to run into while scoring will not be his main responsibility.
Allegri haters just can't see how useless kean is and I am sure he will be sent back next season.If Depay is making unreasonable demands then we have to look at other targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Depay is close to terminating his contract with Barça thanks to Juventus, who have agreed to waive the €2M bonus from the sale of Pjanic. The salary between Juve and Depay will now reach €7M net without bonuses. (@tuttosport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)