Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think this move will happen. Barcelona are close to selling Aubamayang to Chelsea. They have no alternative for 35 year old Lewandowski. Without Depay they have no back-up #9 (there is Braithwaite though but I doubt they want to rely on him)
They’re not “close” at all. Barca want €30m+ and Chelsea are only willing to pay up to €15m. So it wouldn’t shock me if it drags out until the end of the window or Chelsea move on to other targets.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this seems such a meaningless transfer, unless we know Chiesa and di Maria will have more and longer injuries.
But again we have so many urgent needs

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Such a generous club we are. We pay severance package between Depay and Barca? They need to free space for player they sign. Why do we need to intervene?
Last time we make a deal with Barca, we end up with Arthur and They with Pjanic. Not a good result for both

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This guy is a next level shithead. He thinks he owns the world and his attitude is worse than Lolzillians. Skip!
You are probably right but we seriously lack any better alternatives that would not require a large transfer fee and which would accept a max 2year contract…

We have almost no depth at all in the forward line while this guy can be a rather decent short term solution for the exact role we are looking for, we need both creativity and goals upfront and his talent for it is definitely there, hopefully the Juve environment will help bring him with his feet back on the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a bet for sure, but one who’s odds are leaning towards going well in our favor.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They will likely get to a clear conclusion in the next few days or certainly before the end of the coming week, it seems to be well advanced already.

- - - Updated - - -

And plan b Arnautovic?
Let’s better assume there is no plan b and they just discussing the last details and conditions. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)