Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We have some injuries but I wouldn't call it an 'emergency' at all. We have starting caliber players ready to fill in for Di Maria (Kostic) & Pogba (Zakaria).
Kostic isn’t really a winger and he doesn’t play on the right. Zakaria offers none of Pogba’s playmaking. So that’s two of our best playermakers out and the only forwards/wingers we have on the bench are Moist and Soule. Yeah I’d say that’s an emergency.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Kostic isn’t really a winger and he doesn’t play on the right. Zakaria offers none of Pogba’s playmaking. So that’s two of our best playermakers out and the only forwards/wingers we have on the bench are Moist and Soule. Yeah I’d say that’s an emergency.
That's what Cuadrado is for... Kostic can play on the left, just like he did last monday.

It's not an emergency because your bench players are not exactly the same type or exactly the same quality. That goes for every team in Italy but it's a subjective term so if you'd like to call it that. I don't because we clearly have MUCH more quality than Samp even without those 2 ;)

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Zakaria is only starting material if he's doing the dirty work of better players

If they're out, he's going to continue the same huge problem we've had of technically inept midfielders having to try and actually plsy football which is why we end up getting outplayed by teams that theoretically shouldn't be able to compete with us. Because even they have SOME creative talent and good passers in midfield

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Zakaria is only starting material if he's doing the dirty work of better players

If they're out, he's going to continue the same huge problem we've had of technically inept midfielders having to try and actually plsy football which is why we end up getting outplayed by teams that theoretically shouldn't be able to compete with us. Because even they have SOME creative talent and good passers in midfield
Yeah but watch this dinosaur start Zakaria and Rabiot in the midfield. And then we’re supposed to be surprised when they can’t keep up with a Sampdoria.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
3-4-2-1 is the way forward.
Danilo-Bonucci-Bremen
Cuads-Loca-Pogba-Kostic
Di Maria-Depay(chiesa)
Vlahovic
The few times I’ve seen Memphis he was playing as a #9. Only at PSV and United hè played as a LW. And at united it wasnt a succes. For our NT he’s playing as a (false) #9.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
So Juve are prepared to let go of circa €2m in bonuses that would be heading their way for Pjanic, as long as Barcelona let Depay leave for free.
Juventus have already agreed personal terms with Depay, who is set to sign a two-year contract worth €6m per season including add-ons.

Let's hope he arrives tomorrow. We need him on the bench next Monday.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Apparently the lack of Rabiot’s sale is now making this complicated from our end. Deal should have been done by now… :calmark:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)