Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well than it’s good news i guess .

2 years contract + free transfer it’s good deal i think , it’s not like I’ve watched Barca last year, but Depay was really good for Netherlands , he even looked quite fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I like him too. And considering our injury record he will get plenty of playing time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Di Marzio reports that personal terms still haven’t even been agreed with him yet, let alone him getting his release from Barca.

This one is beginning to enter the “talks completely off, Juve one step away from signing Milik” stage.

Media talked like this for Di Maria for a whole month too.

Barca dont need him so they will release him.

He doesnt have much other options other then us really. Unless he is asking for crazy wages, he is quite likely to come.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pedulla is more optimistic then Di Marzio, for him it seem rather when then if.
Di Marzio is quite positive too:
Negotiations are still ongoing to bring Memphis Depay to Juventus. The player will himself from his contract with Barcelona: Juventus will give up some bonuses related to the deal made with Barcelona for Pjanic regarding the number of appearances.
In the meantime, the Bianconeri are working to find a total agreement with the player, as it has not happened yet. Depay's agent met with the Juventus directors today. It was a positive meeting, but not yet decisive

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

just get it done already so he can play next game
Would definitely be great if we somehow manage to wrap this up before the weekend, having him available for Monday, even if just on the bench, would still be much better rather than without him, even more so when we know that the only forwards available to come off the bench will be Kean and Soule, who are hardly going to help change anything for us if things won’t be going our way from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)