Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's very active on social media. Opinionated, not necessarily a trouble maker but has low EQ and somewhat weak mentally.

He sent this cryptic message few months ago

On the pitch I have no doubts he will be amazing for us and his bonding with pogba might help. The problem we have is that there are no other good options I'm sick and tired of the miliks, moratas, Berardi etc we need someone unpredictable upfront Depay will deliver, the fact he comes for free (hopefully) and rumours have it for two years is a win.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's very active on social media. Opinionated, not necessarily a trouble maker but has low EQ and somewhat weak mentally.

On the pitch I have no doubts he will be amazing for us and his bonding with pogba might help. The problem we have is that there are no other good options I'm sick and tired of the miliks, moratas, Berardi etc we need someone unpredictable upfront Depay will deliver, the fact he comes for free (hopefully) and rumours have it for two years is a win.
thats what I’m saying maaan, we’re not binding ourselves to this guy. It’s just two seasons. If he flops we move on. But I would take him over Morata and milik any day.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't think we will get Zaniolo... So don't get too excited if we don't get depay because I think we will end up going for Milik, Morata or someone like simeone :eek:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Oh God, his avatar. I just hope the impending crypto fraud scandal plays out after he leaves here, though I'm sure the media will throw "former Juventus star" in the headline.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Oh wow so he's a fuckin moron

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

I wonder what he would say once Max starts to yell him to track back and close the wing lol

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

@lgorTudor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)