Mar 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21
    Both would be a dream.

But i think for both we MUST sell:
    Trez-10mil
    Poulsen-7mil
    Paoluchi-3 mil
    and maybe also Tiago-4 mil.

In that case MAYBE we can have them both+offload Marco and have a cheap LB(Grosso>)
    not treza. its a pitty spending so much to add creativity in our team and sell our best finisher. sell all the other. zanetti can be our backup dm for a year or 2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    Would rather Alonso out of both of them, but I think our board is playing the safer option by buying a player which has Serie A experience since out last 2 mids were flops

OP
    Sad Statue

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Would rather Alonso out of both of them, but I think our board is playing the safer option by buying a player which has Serie A experience since out last 2 mids were flops
    both melo and d ago can defend better than alonso. especialy melo. so it will help our defence too. strengthening the defence does not mean only buying good defenders. you can also buy great midfielers who can take all the pressure from the defence...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    D'Agostino,please.

Melo is a beast and a sick player but D'Agostino is what we need.I always rated D'Agostino plus he's a Juventino,which of course isn't a necessity when buying a player but it's great nonetheless.It's the chance of his life and he certainly wants to prove that he's more than a talent or a one season wonder.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    both melo and d ago can defend better than alonso. especialy melo. so it will help our defence too. strengthening the defence does not mean only buying good defenders. you can also buy great midfielers who can take all the pressure from the defence...
    Exactly. That's what I've been trying to say:

1.) D'ago will take pressure off the D (with tackles and wanting to receive the ball)
    2.) A great midfield makes the defense much stronger
    3.) He will be cheaper than Melo and we have money left over for defense.

D'ago all the way, makes much more sense especially as he won't be competing against marchisio giving both more freedom and time to grow.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    actually...juve should be selling alot of players....poulson, tiago, marchioni, almiron, grygera.....BUT the prob is...no clubs wanna buy them!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Either. Any difference is negligible, since they both move the ball around pretty well and that seems to be what were most interested in.

Frankly, considering we have not sold Tiago or Poulsen, I think were making a mistake adding another midfielder to the team at the expense of an area which is in need of more improvement (fullbacks).

What use are players like Melo and D'Agostino, who can spread play, if Molinaro and Grygera are the recipents out wide?

Imagine a Juve with fullbacks who are able to effectively work the line and provide quality balls into the box.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Melo - - - - - - Dago
    Younger - - - Italian
    Proven - - - - Cheaper?
    Can defend - Juventino

:tup:
    I can trust Melo doing his thing in front of our defense more than Dago.
    I believe that he is more complete than Dago and the Brazilian axon Amauri-Diego-Melo will work well and Melo can support our Italian defense better.

With all due respect to the Italian world cup "champions".
    If there is just one other country who can provide superior material, thats Brazil!!

One thing that is ant to point out, is that we also have to evaluate their prices and the players we might need to trade for them!

With Melo, we get to keep DC, Marchisio and Giovinco and get rid of Marchionni!!
    That would be a great deal!! I believe that Melo is actually worthy of a Marchionni more than Dago. But if we can buy Dago with less cash-money (without Marchionni) I would favor that! Atm both players happen to be very happen and i dont want us to get fooled and overpay for them!

I would rather vote for the "None, we should rather trust Marchisio and get some defenders instead'' option though...

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Melo - - - - - - Dago
    Younger - - - Italian
    Proven - - - - Cheaper?
    Can defend - Juventino
    If Melo can defend then D'Ago can assist.

But hey, I would rather have Melo on the field against Inter, Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool etc etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)