Mega poll 2013-14: AM RLC [Winter mercato edition] (1 Viewer)

Vote!

• Biabiany Y

• N

• Ibarbo Y

• N

• Diamanti Y

• N

• Cabella Y

• N

• Herrmann Y

• N

• Hajrovic Y

• N

• Pereyra Y

• N

• Amalfitano Y

• N

• Konoplyanka Y

• N

• Cerci Y

• N

• Giaccherini Y

• N

• Bonaventura Y

• N

• Yarmolenko Y

• N

• Perotti Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
None of the above, please. Cuadrado, Sanchez, Valencia, Nani… anyone… not just anymore mediocre players.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
[video=dailymotion;x18c28e]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18c28e_goal-konoplyanka-fiorentina-0-1-dnipro-12-12-2013-highlights_sport[/video]

i'm watching the last 30 minutes of this game, he has pace, good vision and cutting inside, not one trick pony but lack body balance
overall not really impressed by his display, but then again his team is suck

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
i'm watching the last 30 minutes of this game, he has pace, good vision and cutting inside, not one trick pony but lack body balance
overall not really impressed by his display, but then again his team is suck
His body balance isn't that bad, good sides just foul him consistently because he's the main threat of his team(in Ukraine there's Yarmolenko too, but he's still double marked since they're on opposite flanks). He often tries to win fouls against good sides as well, because he receives the ball in his own half there's nothing going on in front of him, so he runs at his markers and usually goads them into giving up a set-piece in a decent area, hoping his team can do something with it, because they struggle against quality sides from open play(Fiorentina had 66% of the possesion against them and they only have an average of 58% in the league).

Regardless, any chance we had of signing him in this mercato vanished when we failed to qualify for the next stage of the CL. Less money + being cup tied for the EL = no Konoplyanka.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
His body balance isn't that bad, good sides just foul him consistently because he's the main threat of his team(in Ukraine there's Yarmolenko too, but he's still double marked since they're on opposite flanks). He often tries to win fouls against good sides as well, because he receives the ball in his own half there's nothing going on in front of him, so he runs at his markers and usually goads them into giving up a set-piece in a decent area, hoping his team can do something with it, because they struggle against quality sides from open play(Fiorentina had 66% of the possesion against them and they only have an average of 58% in the league).
:tup:
yep, there is an occasion when he's alone against 3 fiorentina defender

Regardless, any chance we had of signing him in this mercato vanished when we failed to qualify for the next stage of the CL. Less money + being cup tied for the EL = no Konoplyanka.
i agree with the less of money, but i don't think we will sign any player this winter for the sake of EL
i read his contract ended in june/dec 2014, still his price is +/- 15M euro which i think it's almost impossible to get him this january if Nainggolan is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)