Medhi Benatia (13 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,864
    Sucks to lose him, especially now in January it's a huge blow for us.

I also thought he'd play more and I think he certanly deserved that. Wish him all the best, though.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Muslims only care about the money, that's the reason surely. :agree:
    Yeah , like westerns don’t ! The ones who invented capitalisim and globalization. I dont know why you guys degrade benatia that much and clearly like sun, our club didnt treat him well and yet , some members her sarcastic on him because of his traditional food and others because he is a muslim. Even, cheering on finished player replaced him (caceres) .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Yeah , like westerns don’t ! The ones who invented capitalisim and globalization. I dont know why you guys degrade benatia that much and clearly like sun, our club didnt treat him well and yet , some members her sarcastic on him because of his traditional food and others because he is a muslim. Even, cheering on finished player replaced him (caceres) .
    Caceres has more grinta and passion in his baby toe than Benatia has in his entire body.

The club treated Medhi very well. Spent lots of money on bringing him here after he flopped hard at Bayern, and gave him a good salary as well. Half a season of adversity here in his 3rd season with us, instead of putting his head down, and working hard to get more playing time, he tucks his tail between his legs and runs crying to the safety of a 10th rate league.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Caceres has more grinta and passion in his baby for than Benatia has in his entire body.

The club treated Medhi very well. Spent lots of money on bringing him here after he flopped hard at Bayern, and gave him a good salary as well. Half a season of adversity here in his 3rd season with us, instead of putting his head down, and working hard to get more playing time, he tucks his tail between his legs and runs crying to the safety of a 10th rate league.

Pathetic.
    See i'm not here to change any body opinion , just want to ask you only one question and your answer will tell everything:

is it fair to bench him all this time ? .... if it's so , so he isn't ungrateful, he isn't running behind money, he isn't crying baby. he should decide his future especially at age 31, and players value start to decrease , and you want him to rot in the bench all the year ? this is not his fault, its the club forced him. and he is free to choose ...

if you say not fair, this mean the club should find a room for him in the team. he would stays ...but to cut him totally off.

you guys still degrading him ironically bad ... and you still cheering on finished player and i read all degrading words towards him specially you Ironic
    and some others . we should be more civilized here not degrading other nations because of religion or food. by the way am not morrocan, but am proud Arabic Muslim, i accept the others for how they are and expect mutual respect.

this is last my contribution into this. i will switch to another topic.

also, Hey Post Ironic, you live in uzbakistan my friend, " ya shaa massas " i went to tashkent 10 years ago and i eat Ouush and Sumsa, but couscous is better ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    See i'm not here to change any body opinion , just want to ask you only one question and your answer will tell everything:

is it fair to bench him all this time ? .... if it's so , so he isn't ungrateful, he isn't running behind money, he isn't crying baby. he should decide his future especially at age 31, and players value start to decrease , and you want him to rot in the bench all the year ? this is not his fault, its the club forced him. and he is free to choose ...

if you say not fair, this mean the club should find a room for him in the team. he would stays ...but to cut him totally off.

you guys still degrading him ironically bad ... and you still cheering on finished player and i read all degrading words towards him specially you Ironic
    and some others . we should be more civilized here not degrading other nations because of religion or food. by the way am not morrocan, but am proud Arabic Muslim, i accept the others for how they are and expect mutual respect.

this is last my contribution into this. i will switch to another topic.

also, Hey Post Ironic, you live in uzbakistan my friend, " ya shaa massas " i went to tashkent 10 years ago and i eat Ouush and Sumsa, but couscous is better ;)
    I actually live in Canada. :p Samarkand and Tashkent are lovely cities though. 15 years since I have been to that part of the world.

I think it's perfectly fine to bench Medhi through the start of the season. We don't see them in training. Allegri obviously had his reasons for preferring others. Benatia is fine to leave, his choice. Most of us are just teasing those who are blaming the club and Allegri for him leaving, as though it's the club's fault he wasn't getting playing time. Maybe if he left for some top team and immediately became a starter there, this argument would have some weight, but he didn't, and gave more evidence that he doesn't really like competing for playing time.

His decision is his own, and that's just fine. In my opinion, it is a weak decision. You have a different opinion. Agree to disagree.

The "couscous breath" and "moroccan malaise" stuff is an inside joke here with @Bianconero81 Couscous is great. I have no problems with Islam. I find most religions fascinating. Just some lighthearted teasing, in general, because teasing is fun. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)