Medhi Benatia (19 Viewers)

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Abusing a player for simply wanting to improve his and his family livelihood after growing up in a poverty background as a kid :sergio: You do the same in his position. It is not like he pulled a Carrasco and waste his pinnacle of his peak at China when half of Europe's top club want him.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Abusing a player for simply wanting to improve his and his family livelihood after growing up in a poverty background as a kid :sergio: You do the same in his position. It is not like he pulled a Carrasco and waste his pinnacle of his peak at China when half of Europe's top club want him.
Oh them poor footballers. It's not like he didn't earn millions already or would earn millions in United.

Jun 6, 2015
Fabio bad at selling. Could have sparked a bidding war for Benatia with all these interested teams. Instead sold him for peanuts to the team Benatia wanted to go to. :disagree:
This is Tevez 2.0 by Fabio.

However I think people on here should be happy with Badass praising Paratici through the roof. Basically we now have a better looking copy of Marotta that even the haters like.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well he was our best defender last season and was immediately dropped to the bench for Bonucci who was horrible last season and accident prone. Not to mention he wasnt really given a chance to defend his place in the starting XI.

Great start but its the season as whole and particularly the CL which matters.....
Yes he played well, but I think Max has his reasons maybe we don't know about (or maybe we do: Bonucci). Its completely understandable that he is frustrated, any play can be. But I don't feel sorry for them making millions from the bench. That's crazy talk :D

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I just don't understand Benatia. We are legit CL contenders, why now? I'm pretty sure they would come back in July. Or some clubs from Saudi Arabia, UAE, China.

Kawasaki, Kashima, Jeonbuk and Guangzhou will still rape that club in ACL.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I just don't understand Benatia. We are legit CL contenders, why now? I'm pretty sure they would come back in July. Or some clubs from Saudi Arabia, UAE, China.

Kawasaki, Kashima, Jeonbuk and Guangzhou will still rape that club in ACL.
apparently he didn't accept that allegri did not only favor bonucci but also rugani ahead of him. also, an 5m contract for a 31 (32?) year old isn't easy to come by.

:boh:

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
It's not that he didn't accept the bench the first time Allegri bench him. It's been happening since the season started. Benatia knows Allegri doesn't trust him by picking Rugani ahead of him. But if I was Benatia, I would still stick with the team, waiting for my chance to play more important games in the second half of the season in case the 2 starting CBs got injured/suspended. And find another club in the summer now that I know it's clear that the coach doesn't trust me anymore.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's not that he didn't accept the bench the first time Allegri bench him. It's been happening since the season started. Benatia knows Allegri doesn't trust him by picking Rugani ahead of him. But if I was Benatia, I would still stick with the team, waiting for my chance to play more important games in the second half of the season in case the 2 starting CBs got injured/suspended. And find another club in the summer now that I know the coach doesn't trust me anymore.
He feels that hes the 2nd best CB on the team, and that he gets unfairly overlooked on the teamsheet for weeks. Its not easy just sitting there and waiting for your chance and being content with minutes in the less important games, when you believe that your chance should have come much much sooner and that he did enough in his stint here so far to back it up. Not all players are content with playing 3rd-4th fitile, thats why its important to find guys that are, but that are good enough to compete for starting minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)