Medhi Benatia (43 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The hand was a penalty sadly, even when unintentional. He needs to take care of the position of his arms tho.

His defending was good, and he did one tackle that was imperial, but dont remember when it was.
Regarding handballs, the following must be considered:

the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)

the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)

the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an offence

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Good by Allegri to give Bonucci some needed rest, not risk the jeers getting to him, introducing some competition, and showing Benatia we need him after he complained about playing time and hinting at possibly leaving recently.

We should sell him in summer but need him till then.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Medhi is solid. I feel sorry for him as he was quality last season and does a good job. But De Ligt is what we must acquire.

My Summer wankfest would be if we signed Pogba, Kanté, and De Ligt.

Oust Khedira, Pjanic and Benatia.

We would have added a few more bricks to our black and white wall.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Nominated for BBC African player of the year.

You can vote here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45745323
I believe half of the Egyptian population and Pool fans already voted for Salah lol

- - - Updated - - -

Medhi is solid. I feel sorry for him as he was quality last season and does a good job. But De Ligt is what we must acquire.

My Summer wankfest would be if we signed Pogba, Kanté, and De Ligt.

Oust Khedira, Pjanic and Benatia.

We would have added a few more bricks to our black and white wall.
Kante would've cost more than Cristiano

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So? Salah is by far the best African player past year. Not voting him would be silly. His only slight competion would be his own teammate Mane, and few votes for Obama the younger who didn't start strong in EPL.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So? Salah is by far the best African player past year. Not voting him would be silly. His only slight competion would be his own teammate Mane, and few votes for Obama the younger who didn't start strong in EPL.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Agreed. However Koulibaly as well had a very good year

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't sacrifice Mire for a midfield full of runners. 1 player that can dictate and make the game is a must have for me. People are already complaining about how uncreative our mid is, yet talk about taking away the most creative element of it? What?

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn’t sacrifice Pjanic to bring in Pogba or Kanté?
How about No? Non of them is better than Mire, different yes, but not better.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd sacrifice our complete midfield for Kante. It's not a coincidence that once he joined Leicester they won the PL, once he joined Chelsea they won the PL and once he played for France they won the world cup. Altough Pjanic plays a different role and so they are a bit hard to compare, I consider Kante miles better than him. Ideally these two playing side by side would produce a dream midfield though...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Thats bc there is no gradation of a player. Either crap or WC, but they would make a dream midfield. That got me confused. My opinion of Pjanic is the same one I had when he was at Roma. Very good player and is well capable of moment of ingenuity on his day but main issue is his consistency. He drifts in and out of game far too often. Id sell for high fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)