Medhi Benatia (12 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Obligation after a certain amount of matches (forgot how many)
No obligation. Loan (3m) with option to buy (17m over 2 years) that must be exercised before 30 May 2017.

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2016/benatia-completes-juve-loan-switch-.php

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we will buy Benatia by the end of the loan or do we have an obligation?
We're definitely buying him bar some freak probabilities like a long-term injury. He's been great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:tup:

He has been far from convincing most of the time.
He has had some good games.

I would agree that he hasn't convinced me at defending crosses. He is great when everything is in front of him but there have been a few games where he has lost his man when the ball has gone wide and crossed into the box.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He has done well IMO, we will have to evaluate towards the end of the season. Depends a little bit on wage aspirations as well. He's far down in the pecking order and his salary demands may be a bit stretching too much.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well looks like Caldara won't come until 2018, so buying Benatia is a no brainer. 17m is nothing when you got scrubs like John stones going for 50m

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Oh, forgot to reply this. I just think we could spent that money better. He missed 32 games to injuries when he was in Bayern, and this season already 6 games. So it seems he is very injury prone nowadays.

I rate him still good centre-back. That season in rome he was absolutely beast. But with our injury records and his injury history of couple seasons. Thats look like a bad business to me.

+ AFCON

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All our other CBs except Rugani have had longer injury issues then him this season. So I call bs on him being injury prone or an issue this season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)