Medhi Benatia (58 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Reminiscent of the "sell Marchisio" brigade a few years ago. Wouldn't be surprised to see the same posters in those camps either.

Because there was talk of him entertaining man city's offer, and I'm not naive enough to think every player is married to the shirt. Time will tell if Bonucci is a lifer like Marchisio. The renewal is a good start and his quotes give me hope he'll stay for awhile, but just because he renewed doesn't mean he's guaranteed to stay. Look at verratti. He renewed as well but that's not stopping anyone in here from dreaming about him in the summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because there was talk of him entertaining man city's offer, and I'm not naive enough to think every player is married to the shirt. Time will tell if Bonucci is a lifer like Marchisio. The renewal is a good start and his quotes give me hope he'll stay for awhile, but just because he renewed doesn't mean he's guaranteed to stay. Look at verratti. He renewed as well but that's not stopping anyone in here from dreaming about him in the summer.
You read his interview after the contract extension? He clearly is attached to this shirt and this club. Dude bleeds black and white.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Come on, in July next summer it will be 7 years since Bonucci is here, he's already played the biggest part of his career for us. Camo and Pavel spent 8 years here, add a few more years and hopefully a CL and Bonucci will have the same status as them.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Come on, in July next summer it will be 7 years since Bonucci is here, he's already played the biggest part of his career for us. Camo and Pavel spent 8 years here, add a few more years and hopefully a CL and Bonucci will have the same status as them.
their sacrifice (staying after relegation) is what gives them their status more than the number of years spent.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only a simp would think sitting with ultras couple times overrides 23 years with the club.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I get what your saying but why call me a simp? I am not Someone Idolizing Mediocre Pussy. I had to google that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol at you googling. Meant simpleton for that dumbass post but the shoe fits in the other too, as Dai can attest to.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Benatia is a top class CB, it would be retarded to pass up on him because of a maybe prospect like Caldara.

But when Marotta hits home at focusing Italian players because they are attached to the Juve identity and know the meaning of wearing the shirt, I'm guessing Benatia is the opposite of that. Allways been kind of sneaky merc in most of his clubs, things can become tense quick with players like that.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You read his interview after the contract extension? He clearly is attached to this shirt and this club. Dude bleeds black and white.
Yeah I saw that. It's great to hear that kind of commitment. Wish there were more players like that, specifically non Italians, that can appreciate where they're at instead of looking for a bigger stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)