Mavuba to Juve? (8 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mavuba is not a bad prospect, however I certainly wouldn't waste too much money on him or base my entire team around his services. But at least he's not a simple and worthless destroyer like Giannichedda or Blasi... Rio can string passes around the pitch with accuracy. I wouldn't mind him at Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We have Paro and Marchisio in the same role so I dont see much point in getting him...it would be better to buy an all out AMF rather than Mavuba

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
We have Paro and Marchisio in the same role so I dont see much point in getting him...it would be better to buy an all out AMF rather than Mavuba
IMO He´s better than Paro and Marchisio...

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
today i read that the french club want 20 million for mavuba... dont doubt hes a very good prospect but i dont think he is worth 20 million... and iaquinta is valued 15 million by udinese and even there i see the price is rather to high... i think around 8 million and zalayeta would be reasonable.. even if id prefer to see other strickers at juventus rather than iaquinta

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Pinturrichio said:
today i read that the french club want 20 million for mavuba... dont doubt hes a very good prospect but i dont think he is worth 20 million... and iaquinta is valued 15 million by udinese and even there i see the price is rather to high... i think around 8 million and zalayeta would be reasonable.. even if id prefer to see other strickers at juventus rather than iaquinta
What the seeling club says to the media is rarely the actual asking price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)