Mavuba to Juve? (9 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
m_elayyan said:
another defensive midfielder , why not for a change an offensive midfielder.
I would love for that too but with Capello in charge I don't see it happening. I suspect that the only offensive midfield players to join Juve in Don Fabio's reign will be wingers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we have many defensive midfielders in juve : emerson , vieira , blasi , Giannichedda , i dont know who i forgot too

Jul 15, 2006
a translation:
Antonio Rio Mavuba, of the Bordeaux, is one of the young talents more promising some French soccer. And 'I continue from important Italian club and European and its future appears in large evolution. And 'entered in the turn of the national and its name was accostao to Juventus and Palermo. How wrongly restored previously the attorney's office of the gambler in exclusive entrusted at the agency Promosport Srl and the agent that represents is it Vincenzo Morabito that stated it to calciomercato. com explaining the real situation of the gambler. Vincenzo Morabito wanted to state so the position of its assitito: "Mavuba is very enticed for the interest of the Palermo and of the Juventus but in the meantime it is found well to Bordeaux. And 'a gambler that is putting in obviousness and to him also important English club are interested ".

Oh dear, it seems Arsenal are also interested :S

Jul 28, 2002
He has been off form this season and nigh on useless in the Cl..but so has the rest of les girdoins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)