Mavuba to Juve? (8 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Mavuba reveals Juventus dream Tuesday 14 November, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bordeaux midfielder Rio Mavuba has admitted that joining a club like Juventus has always been a dream.

The 20-year-old, who was born on a boat in international waters off the Angolan coast, is considered as the new Jean Tigana and has played in 108 games for the Girondins since his 2003 arrival.

“Juventus are the club of my dreams, although I would also enjoy playing in a side like Arsenal or Real Madrid,” declared the Frenchman.

“In any case, I would like to experience a spell with a foreign club, but not immediately,” added the youngster.

Juve Coach Didier Deschamps considers the player highly and the Bianconeri could make a move in the future.

Juventus legend Michel Platini is also a big fan of the international who is currently valued at £6.5m.

Meanwhile, Juve have suffered another injury blow after David Trezeguet joined Alex Del Piero in the treatment room.

The striker is struggling with a muscle problem and missed training again on Tuesday which means he may be out of the Albinoleffe tie on Saturday. Marcelo Zalayeta is also a doubt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juve have suffered another injury blow after David Trezeguet joined Alex Del Piero in the treatment room.

The striker is struggling with a muscle problem and missed training again on Tuesday which means he may be out of the Albinoleffe tie on Saturday. Marcelo Zalayeta is also a doubt.[/
QUOTE]
:cry:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mavuba frustrated with Bordeaux coach

BORDEAUX, Nov 14 (SW) – Bordeaux midfielder Rio Antonio Mavuba has revealed he may look at leaving the French club during the January transfer window.

22-year old Mavuba made his first start in French Ligue 1 in January 2004 and scored the opening goal for Bordeaux in that game. The French international has already stated that he would like to play at Real Madrid, Juventus or Arsenal.

"Things have been going well at Bordeaux until now. I have never cheated. To be on the bench in the league, why not? But for the big matches, like the return fixture against Liverpool in the Champions League, that sticks in my throat, " said Mavuba.

He added, “I can't explain the choices of the coach Ricardo, I will talk it over with my entourage, we will look at the opportunities."

SoccerWay

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ZhiXin said:
Another everyday prospect

no its obvious you have no idea who he is. he aint no everyday prospect. he is 22 already playing for the french national team. he has amazing pace. he trys as hard a gattuso.(which is like 150%) he tackles well and runs around the field everywhere. he would be a great addition to juve.

Jan 7, 2004
Morra10 said:
no its obvious you have no idea who he is. he aint no everyday prospect. he is 22 already playing for the french national team. he has amazing pace. he trys as hard a gattuso.(which is like 150%) he tackles well and runs around the field everywhere. he would be a great addition to juve.

that post was written 2 years ago

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark83 said:
I thought Lassana Diarra is tipped as "new Makelele".

Anyway, players like Makelele are always welcome.
yea LOL how many "new" Makalele are there now???Cant we just get the old one :p

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
doesn't Mavuba play like Davids, his pace certainly reminds me of him.
Mavuba is a great prospect, but given our financial situation...I'd suggest we buy a player who's position on the pitch we dont have, say a playmaker.

A mediocre upgrade is too expensive for us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
doesn't Mavuba play like Davids, his pace certainly reminds me of him.
Mavuba is a great prospect, but given our financial situation...I'd suggest we buy a player who's position on the pitch we dont have, say a playmaker.

A mediocre upgrade is too expensive for us.
If he is anywhere near Davids, he should be regarded as a definite purchase.

Davids & Nedved did wonders for us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)