want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I said "isn't full of" not "has zero"

They have a few shit players but most have been cleared out, its nothing like what your boy Paratici has done to Juventus.
Why bother. You’re talking to someone who watched Tootsie systematically fill the team with pretty much every single one of the shit players we have today, watched us go from 4 straight domestic doubles mostly with 90+ pts and 2 CL finals, to ~80 pt seasons, scraping 4th place finishes and CL Rof16 embarrassments against awful teams… and somehow sadass is still ranting on about how bad Beppe was and how great Tootsie is. :lol:

We literally swapped places with Inter just two seasons after sacking Beppe for Tootsie and Beppe joining Inter. While having like double the wage bill of Inter. But… Lord Tici!!!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not a joking matter, prime Icardi of back then was legit consistent nightmare goalscorer against us. So I get why Chiellini said that about prime Icardi in his older book. Chiellini had it easier defending Ibra and Lukaku really.
Prime Icardi is long gone though. So why even bring up that interview.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I said "isn't full of" not "has zero"

They have a few shit players but most have been cleared out, its nothing like what your boy Paratici has done to Juventus.
Yeah boo hoo mckennie, de ligt, kulusevski chiesa have no re sale value compared to the older signing marotta made like vidal, darmian and sanchez, same was when he bought the likes of higuain and costa they had no resale value. Even rabiot has some form of resale value, ramsey not so much but that's about it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah boo hoo mckennie, de ligt, kulusevski chiesa have no re sale value compared to the older signing marotta made like vidal, darmian and sanchez, same was when he bought the likes of higuain and costa they had no resale value. Even rabiot has some form of resale value, ramsey not so much but that's about it.
True that the resale value of some of these players could prove crucial to the club's financial stability. Team was left in such a state that it can't be certain of making the top four every year in a weak Serie A.

Good thing the club can count on 60mil for De Ligt to keep afloat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When your argument is “resale value” over winning trophies, you know you have completely lost the plot and forgotten everything this club stands for. :lol:

We finished 4th place last year, and Inter won the scudetto but hot damn it’s amazing that Mckennie and Kulu have some resale value! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t Beppe just sell Lukaku for 115 million euro? I thought he only buys players with no resale value though. Lol

Inter also paid like 1 mil for Vidal and got Sanchez for free. Like resale value is important there. Lol

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm confused. You name Vidal amongst the deplorable ones, when your username used to be Badass Vidal?
The guy is bipolar, delusional and a hypocrite. His current handle is Badass (cringe name to begin with) Dybala, yet he wants Dybala gone. See a pattern here?

Also, to all those endorsing this deal and yet against resigning Dybala to a new deal, I'd like to say Fuck You! Fuck you because you're a bunch of ungrateful little hypocritical shits who argue "well, Icunti used to be a great scorer, but he might somehow miraculously rediscover his 2017 form. At the same time you dismiss Dybala, citing he used to be good but is inconsistent and injury prone. Ok, so Icunti will somehow transform by drinking some magical KoolAid, and Dybala can't? Got you. Fuck logic."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The guy is bipolar, delusional and a hypocrite. His current handle is Badass (cringe name to begin with) Dybala, yet he wants Dybala gone. See a pattern here?

Also, to all those endorsing this deal and yet against resigning Dybala to a new deal, I'd like to say Fuck You! Fuck you because you're a bunch of ungrateful little hypocritical shits who argue "well, Icunti used to be a great scorer, but he might somehow miraculously rediscover his 2017 form. At the same time you dismiss Dybala, citing he used to be good but is inconsistent and injury prone. Ok, so Icunti will somehow transform by drinking some magical KoolAid, and Dybala can't? Got you. Fuck logic."

Oh my

7c6xg44li9921.jpg

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Come on guys we are not risking anything with an option to buy. 6 months probation period? Sounds good
Yes we are. We used to sign players with great and strong characters and not toxic fucks.
It’s a question of identity and we are losing everything this club ever stand for

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes we are. We used to sign players with great and strong characters and not toxic fucks.
It’s a question of identity and we are losing everything this club ever stand for
Arguably lost it a while ago...

But yeah, signing a clown like Icardi isn't gonna make it better.

Disgusting to see such despicable characters wearing the Juve shirt. Beyond me how anyone could possibly want him here. He isn't even good anymore.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Arguably lost it a while ago...

But yeah, signing a clown like Icardi isn't gonna make it better.

Disgusting to see such despicable characters wearing the Juve shirt. Beyond me how anyone could possibly want him here. He isn't even good anymore.
Fair enough, it has been a slow process over the years.
I also don’t want all this drama that’s surrounding him

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)