• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are Juve seriously signing Icardi? :shifty:

He's the ultimate poacher who needs service from everyone, can't see him being useful without you also upgrading your midfield.
Our management don't do anything seriously. At this point, they're just having a laugh.

Chimichanga and Arrivederci are probably sitting there with Bozo and Unibrow throwing shit and seeing what sticks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
it's like having materazzi on the team, except that cunt was a good defender

if we sign icardi then it's officially the least likeable juventus ever for me, despite having my boys cuadrado, chiellini and allegri around.

i despise icardi. he's a genuine prick, a ticking bomb, already 29, earns a lot, won't never ever be loyal. the first player marotta fired when inda needed a revolution, that should already be a big enough red flag. and also imagine how desperate agnelli is if he's dealing with psg now.

:inter:
You need to have more faith and trust in Agnelli. He knows what he’s doing

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If we sign this guy I can also start supporting inter. Can’t spot the difference anymore. A team full of useless, overpaid, injury prone, past it and dislikeable players and stuff

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we sign this guy I can also start supporting inter. Can’t spot the difference anymore. A team full of useless, overpaid, injury prone, past it and dislikeable players and stuff

Except Inter isn't full of those players anymore thanks to someone we sacked.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't you want him?

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Oh, it has nothing to do with with who I want.

It's just that unlike others I have my feet on the ground and I believe most of our "targets" are way out of our reach. It's obvious we're broke as fuck. Even with this deal we're looking for a loan type of deal. I have nothing against Icardi as a short term fix honestly. But that doesn't mean I'd settle for him as our key striker next season. But yes, I do prefer him over Morata at this point.

Inter pays less for wages and will win Serie A, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)