Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (123 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't see why not. ADL wouldn't get Ronaldo to sign away his image rights lol, but Icardi? I doubt he gets / will get in future any significant income from that.
They have had issues over this matter with much less marketable players. Maybe eventually they will be able to reach a conclusion but Inter wants to sell asap. They guy isn't even training with the team.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
So what is the cheapest transfer fee you guys could see us getting Icardi for?
If we are interested for a real transfer, and that is STILL a big IF, we would have had a fixed total cost. Either Icardi will take a paycut and get them golden shakes and bonuses from Inter (where we will pay a relatively higher fee ~ 80M) or he will get a bigger contract here, but the divorce with Inter would be so bad the things we've seen so far would look like a honeymoon.

Best or worst thing about it - options are thinning. Inbetween 'friends' we're ahead though, since no white knight has arrived for Icardi or Wanda. He isn't a Juventino, but his hate for merda would take him halfway at least.

Aug 26, 2014
Icardi's salary is less then 5 mil so not a whole lot. But if he stays with them they can't buy new attacker and are stuck with a player who doesn't want to play for them. And that's the best scenario for us.

That being said if we can get him for dirt cheep I think we should he's a great player I have no doubt about it.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Icardi's image rights are worth nothing now, his wife took care of that. If Inter keep him then Conte will be too stubborn to play him and in turn they start the season playing Perisic up front since they couldn't buy a decent striker. Inter are relegated and become Binter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets assume we are interested in him.

If i was juve, i would wait until i can get him for 40 mils and nothing more. If inter is not willing to accept, then no biggie, let them handle their problem, and we have higuain and kean anyways, and even dybala.

Icardi is damaged goods at inter and only wants us. Let inter decide if they want to keep him at a heavy price, or use whatever money they can get for him, and buy another 9.

In both ways, they will lose, and if we dont get icardi, is not a problem for us.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Do it.

Roma are reportedly hoping to convince Inter with an offer of €30m plus Edin Dzeko for Mauro Icardi.
According to La Repubblica, the path is clear for Roma to make their move as Napoli are focusing on Nicolas Pepe and Juventus have yet to move on any of Mario Mandzukic, Moise Kean and Gonzalo Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)