Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (42 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If you want to sell Dybala its ok but we just need to avoid Icardi - The most overrated forward in Italy..
Also Im enjoying the chaos he is doing at Inter too much and it would be sad to see all this chaos environment at Inter come to an end..

I wouldnt mind Icardi for Khedira but thats about it.. I dont want us to pay a single penny on this overrated only shoot type of player

Apr 17, 2013
Dybala will refuse manchester, and it will end with a transaction with icardi + cash (well not sure for that, fabio is able to request just a straight exchange)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Icardi is a proven wc striker, unlike the donkey Lukaku.
If we look at careers you see that Icardi scored in Serie A while Lukaku in EPL - The only difference in terms of "proven" is national team in which Lukaku shits over Icardi... So if anything the opposite is true but to be honest I dont consider any of them worthy...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Not only Icardi is a better footballer but he seemed to be an opportunity due to his issues with Inter. However, looking at how we do business under this snake Paratici, we no longer seem to be looking at any opportunities but are realizing some bizarre plan nobody understands

Apr 19, 2007
Not only Icardi is a better footballer but he seemed to be an opportunity due to his issues with Inter. However, looking at how we do business under this snake Paratici, we no longer seem to be looking at any opportunities but are realizing some bizarre plan nobody understands
Hopefully at the end of the mercato we will understand. I think its mostly tax stuff but also I think Sarri want someone high for Ronaldo to work of of. I just dont see why we need to get rid of Dybala completely and thought Sarri could do magic but we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)