want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Absolutely. The only reason Icardi to Juve feels inevitable is the option to sign a world class CF at a massive discount against virtually no competition.

I worry that the club see this as too good a financial $/ability opportunity to pass up and we all know that is how this club sign players. who the current coach is seems mostly irrelevant.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i can understand Neymar even if it means to sell dybala. because sarri likes this kind of Hazard players who dribbles a lot and hold the ball. we already have costa also. and even Cancelo.

but Icardi ? why don't we give chance for kean. we have a whole useless Seria A that could make him play more.

i wouldn't bring Icardi if it means selling Kean. i agree that mandzu and higuain are walking dead though!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tsk tsk, against free speech. She has amazing ass, and boobs, she is allowed to say anything she wishes.
Coupled with a fugly face and an absolutely repulsive personality. Hard pass.

- - - Updated - - -

No point in sacrificing anyone to bring this cunt in. I'm for sacrificing names if it actually improves us and we bring in real quality reinforcements, like Dab Ho or the Diving Brazilian Diva. But pulling out all the stops and making sacrifices to pursue this toxic cunt and massive sack of shit? Retardation 101.

Juve$Life

Jun 21, 2016
you need to understand something - icardi is still a kid, a kid who grew up in a bad environment called inter.
once he will have someone authoritarian and strong such as nedved or paratichi he will be much different.
he dosent have the skills of neymar but still he is one of the finest strikers out there at the age of 25.
he's way cheaper, more controllable , and generaly the type of player we need more than the brazilian diva.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely. The only reason Icardi to Juve feels inevitable is the option to sign a world class CF at a massive discount against virtually no competition.

I worry that the club see this as too good a financial $/ability opportunity to pass up and we all know that is how this club sign players. who the current coach is seems mostly irrelevant.
The moment they stripped Icardi of his captaincy and banished him to the stands and then the bench, it was inevitable that we’d bring him in. Paratici has had a hard-on for him for the longest time and will be ecstatic that Inter have been so blatant about wanting to force him out of the club. Then couple that with the fact that he’s a proven goalscorer in Serie A, and it’s inevitable that we’d do everything we can to get him. Still don’t think we need him at all, but there is no way we are passing his signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)