want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We don't have enough man power and time for all those buy/sell negotiations.
Exactly what i was thinking.

I just want this mercato to end already. Not because im not having fun, but because we have so many players to sell and fix some shit, that i just want to fast forward this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read some serious shit in the last few days but topping it was the one who put Icardi and Neymar in the same bracket.
Ibra once said it about P.Crouch but its revelant here as well....
What Icardi can do with a ball Neymar can do with an orange..
This is why Neymar is on some crazy wages while Icardi...

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Inter striker Mauro Icardi rejected an exchange deal with Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, claim Sport Mediaset, as he wants Juventus.

The former captain has been left out of their pre-season tour of Asia and told he is not in the plans of new Coach Antonio Conte.

However, he continues to turn down any and all proposals, because he is convinced that he’ll join Juventus for a reduced fee in late August.

According to Sport Mediaset, one of the latest opportunities he rejected was the chance to join Arsenal, a deal that would’ve brought Aubameyang to Inter.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
When you go out publicly and say Icardi is out, his value will drop like when Conte kicked Diego Costa out. There will be a bidding war at the end of the window but Inter can refuse all offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)