want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you need to understand something - icardi is still a kid, a kid who grew up in a bad environment called inter.
once he will have someone authoritarian and strong such as nedved or paratichi he will be much different.
he dosent have the skills of neymar but still he is one of the finest strikers out there at the age of 25.
he's way cheaper, more controllable , and generaly the type of player we need more than the brazilian diva.
He is not a kid, and people rarely change.

At best, he would be contained, but we risk him showing his true nature at any time during his spell here.

I understand some peeps here wanting this deal tho, is a huge opportunity to get a top striker on the cheap, thats for sure, but the risks are big.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We’ll probably see a bit of a transfer Merry-go round in the not too distant.

Conte clearly wants Icardi out quickly, his deal for Dzeko basically depends on Roma signing a replacement (Higuain). As soon as Roma get the OK from Higgy we’ll see Dzeko sign for inter, then Icardi at Juve.

I really do hope we don’t sign him but it’s looking like the only option unless Napoli go in big

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He is not a kid, and people rarely change.

At best, he would be contained, but we risk him showing his true nature at any time during his spell here.

I understand some peeps here wanting this deal tho, is a huge opportunity to get a top striker on the cheap, thats for sure, but the risks are big.
Is it a fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)