want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
People saying we don’t need him but we don’t have a striker.

Kean - too young
Higuain and mandzukic - need to be sold
Ronaldo - better on the wing
Dybala - not a proper striker and mentally weak

We need a good striker and icardi is as good as they come, and if we get him on the cheap especially from inter ever better.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Just admit it... we all r human

- - - Updated - - -

Kean - too young

We need a good striker and icardi is as good as they come, and if we get him on the cheap especially from inter ever better.
Lets get Icardi whom excel on that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not aiming this comment at anyone in particular but for the folks saying he isn’t “even that good of a player” or “needs service to score”...I mean, yeah he is a striker but he is as good at scoring as nearly anyone. Who cares as long as he finds a way to get the ball into the net? He isn’t flashy but the guy bags a good amount of goals. I guess I just think those are weak arguments. Most strikers need service and proper crossing etc to score so why is it suddenly criminal for Icardi to essentially need the same things most strikers do?

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Icunti is like Inzaghi, another one dimensional doofus - never liked that rat faced fucker tbh. However, Inzaghi has titles and isn't toxic, while Icunti is a bonafide loser and a moping sack of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honored that Rabbit gave me a dislike. I'd be worried if he actually liked my post. How was prison Bro? Make sure you don't end up back there again, and don't drop the soap ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Icunti is like Inzaghi, another one dimensional doofus - never liked that rat faced fucker tbh. However, Inzaghi has titles and isn't toxic, while Icunti is a bonafide loser and a moping sack of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honored that Rabbit gave me a dislike. I'd be worried if he actually liked my post. How was prison Bro? Make sure you don't end up back there again, and don't drop the soap ;)
there

I evened it out

May 26, 2016
Not aiming this comment at anyone in particular but for the folks saying he is “even that good of a player” or “needs service to score”...I mean, yeah he is a striker but he is as good at scoring as nearly anyone. Who cares as long as he finds a way to get the call into the net? He isn’t flashy but the guy bags a good amount of goals. I guess I just think those are weak arguments. Most strikers need service and proper crossing etc to score so why is it suddenly criminal for Icardi to essentially need the same things most strikers do.
I think people genuinely just despise him ( very understandable btw) for being a disgraceful human being and therefore dont want him at our club.

Also i think his general circus/clown behaviour off the pitch and what it brings with it is very unlike Juve. He is just not our type of player, personally speaking and in terms of class.

When it comes to actual abilites on the pitch, the guy is one of the best poachers in Europe and has saved Inter's ass so many times the last years, so saying that he would be useless for us is just pure bullshit.

It all comes down to what you put the highest: The clubs image and Moral integrity or improving the percentages of winning at the cost of the former.

For me its basically a No, but not if that means keeping Higuain, and giving him playing time instead of Kean. Than we should get Icardi.

i'd rather have a deadly douchebag up top, than a semi retired , out of shape liability

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Lopez: Icardi infuriates me!

Maxi Lopez explained why Mauro Icardi and Wanda Nara ‘infuriate’ him. “They don’t let me see my kids, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to them...”

Wanda was married to Lopez with three children but divorced amidst allegations that she was having an affair with Icardi, who was a then-teammate of his fellow Argentine at Sampdoria.

“There’s an agreement signed by a judge, which has never been respected,” the Vasco da Gama striker told Podemos Hablar.

“They don't let me see my children: I’ve seen them only twice in the last year. I always try to talk to Wanda, but everything that’s supposed to be private is published on social media and, for a long time, that talk has been interrupted.

“They’re disrespecting me: with her it’s always about money, even if she doesn’t lack any.

“I told my ex-wife’s new husband that he would only understand me once he became a father.

“Seeing my children being used like they are infuriates me. Also, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to my kids on several occasions.”

The 35-year-old was then asked about reports Mafiosi offered to pay the Inter No 9 a visit when he was still a Catania player.

“I prefer not to talk about this.”

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I think people genuinely just despise him ( very understandable btw) for being a disgraceful human being and therefore dont want him at our club.

Also i think his general circus/clown behaviour off the pitch and what it brings with it is very unlike Juve. He is just not our type of player, personally speaking and in terms of class.

When it comes to actual abilites on the pitch, the guy is one of the best poachers in Europe and has saved Inter's ass so many times the last years, so saying that he would be useless for us is just pure bullshit.

It all comes down to what you put the highest: The clubs image and Moral integrity or improving the percentages of winning at the cost of the former.

For me its basically a No, but not if that means keeping Higuain, and giving him playing time instead of Kean. Than we should get Icardi.

i'd rather have a deadly douchebag up top, than a semi retired , out of shape liability

Well argued.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Kean - too young

If we need a good striker as you suggest, why the fuck would we sell Higuain? He may have fallen from grace, but surely a proper pre-season and a reunion with daddy Sarri will elevate him to at least Icardi levels

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Icardi is only an option if he comes for free and is willing to behave. In order to show he wants to behave so badly for the sake of Juve, he needs to devorce Wanda and go to an actual and respected agent

May 26, 2016
If we need a good striker as you suggest, why the fuck would we sell Higuain? He may have fallen from grace, but surely a proper pre-season and a reunion with daddy Sarri will elevate him to at least Icardi levels
Higuain is at the end of his career, his numbers are decreasing every year and his physical conditioning is just getting worse. He is not fit to be our main striker, sorry.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Icardi is only an option if he comes for free and is willing to behave. In order to show he wants to behave so badly for the sake of Juve, he needs to devorce Wanda and go to an actual and respected agent
The problem is neither me or you are really up to decide.. Our management (at least according to reports think different)...

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If you are not Higuain's brother, then this makes it 3 people who still think he's a good striker.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hopefully we will not be that dumb to give them Kean.
But we know that Juve want Icardi and he's probably coming.
Dont get me wrong I contrary to others here believe Kean is a very good prospect but that he wont end up being amazing..
Kean will be just another very good player IMO and I have no problems with seeing him go for the right price but we do need to do this smart as he is labeled as a wonderkid and if we use him right we can fetch much more than 40M..
As for Icardi - hell no to a 20M+Kean since its stupid..
If we are going for Icardi its better we sell Kean abroad than to Inter (if we do intend on selling Kean) and have a buyback clause same as Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)