Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (9 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Look at Icardi and compare him to John Terry. Both are scum no doubt but both great players. The difference is their attitude towards their clubs, Terry was phased out as he got older and he never complained so always professional. As much as Inter are a joke in recent years, they are still a big club and that shit Icardi is still pulling is disgraceful. Spaletti who stripped his captaincy is gone yet Icardi's relationship with the club is so bad that new coach Conte isn't even willing to work with him, has to fish around for garbage like Lukaku to replace a striker with such great stats. Something is so wrong with Icardi and it's not worth the headache because we will find players that are going to push him for his place and when he loses it, his shitty drama won't wash with us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh how sad we've been found out.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like his move to Juve isn't workout out. Oh praise the lord
Best case scenario, tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxi Lopez explained why Mauro Icardi and Wanda Nara ‘infuriate’ him.

“They don’t let me see my kids, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to them...”
Wanda was married to Lopez with three children but divorced amidst allegations that she was having an affair with Icardi, who was a then-teammate of his fellow Argentine at Sampdoria.
“There’s an agreement signed by a judge, which has never been respected,” the Vasco da Gama striker told Podemos Hablar.
“They don't let me see my children: I’ve seen them only twice in the last year. I always try to talk to Wanda, but everything that’s supposed to be private is published on social media and, for a long time, that talk has been interrupted.
“They’re disrespecting me: with her it’s always about money, even if she doesn’t lack any.
“I told my ex-wife’s new husband that he would only understand me once he became a father.
“Seeing my children being used like they are infuriates me. Also, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to my kids on several occasions.”
The 35-year-old was then asked about reports Mafiosi offered to pay the Inter No 9 a visit when he was still a Catania player.
“I prefer not to talk about this.”

Great :baus:

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Higuain is at the end of his career, his numbers are decreasing every year and his physical conditioning is just getting worse. He is not fit to be our main striker, sorry.
I disagree with us even needing a main striker, its obvious to everyone thats Ronaldo, he wouldnt accept anything else and shouldnt either. We may need additional goal threat besides Ronaldo, Dybs, Costa, Berna, Kean and Mario (if he stays), can't see why Higuain isnt fit to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you not see his season with Chelsea?
His half a season with Chelsea in a toxic team in a league he's never played before and thats obviously much less suited for him? Yeah, I dont think that completely writes him off, dont want him as a starter here, but as a rotational option behind Ronaldo and Dybs hes ok.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Lopez: Icardi infuriates me!

Maxi Lopez explained why Mauro Icardi and Wanda Nara ‘infuriate’ him. “They don’t let me see my kids, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to them...”

Wanda was married to Lopez with three children but divorced amidst allegations that she was having an affair with Icardi, who was a then-teammate of his fellow Argentine at Sampdoria.

“There’s an agreement signed by a judge, which has never been respected,” the Vasco da Gama striker told Podemos Hablar.

“They don't let me see my children: I’ve seen them only twice in the last year. I always try to talk to Wanda, but everything that’s supposed to be private is published on social media and, for a long time, that talk has been interrupted.

“They’re disrespecting me: with her it’s always about money, even if she doesn’t lack any.

“I told my ex-wife’s new husband that he would only understand me once he became a father.

“Seeing my children being used like they are infuriates me. Also, he’s hung up the phone while I was talking to my kids on several occasions.”

The 35-year-old was then asked about reports Mafiosi offered to pay the Inter No 9 a visit when he was still a Catania player.

“I prefer not to talk about this.”
Man that's really fcked up.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Look at Icardi and compare him to John Terry. Both are scum no doubt but both great players. The difference is their attitude towards their clubs, Terry was phased out as he got older and he never complained so always professional. As much as Inter are a joke in recent years, they are still a big club and that shit Icardi is still pulling is disgraceful. Spaletti who stripped his captaincy is gone yet Icardi's relationship with the club is so bad that new coach Conte isn't even willing to work with him, has to fish around for garbage like Lukaku to replace a striker with such great stats. Something is so wrong with Icardi and it's not worth the headache because we will find players that are going to push him for his place and when he loses it, his shitty drama won't wash with us.
Hell yeah, the racist isnt the disgrace, it’s Icardi. Are you joking? Is this a joke?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This thread will be fun to watch as people pivot once he actually comes. Just wait for the first goal.
Yeah. Afaik the majority doesn't seem to want him, and they'll not just simply forget about what a scumbag of a human being he is. That's not how it works.

It's just sad to see some actively wanting that transfer to happen and i would imagine those who do don't care much about character or moral and/or are about as classless as the guy himself.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I disagree with us even needing a main striker, its obvious to everyone thats Ronaldo, he wouldnt accept anything else and shouldnt either. We may need additional goal threat besides Ronaldo, Dybs, Costa, Berna, Kean and Mario (if he stays), can't see why Higuain isnt fit to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

His half a season with Chelsea in a toxic team in a league he's never played before and thats obviously much less suited for him? Yeah, I dont think that completely writes him off, dont want him as a starter here, but as a rotational option behind Ronaldo and Dybs hes ok.
I dont think we can afford having a 18m amortisation and 7.5m net salary player on the bench with the way our wagebill have already increased. I think we will do all we can to sell him, or even let him go back out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)