want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ironically I'd argue Icardi needs the rest of the team to play for him way more so than Dybala does. He can do nothing on his own but needs to be force-fed, the one dimensional poacher he is.
Get the ball into the box, that's all a team typically needs to do to score most goals, right? He is consistent with either foot, head anything to get the ball into the box. He might be a moron off the field but knows where to be in the 6 years box.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine a man with 82,026 posts on a mathematics forum who doesn’t understand why 1 plus 1 equals 2 and not 11. That is Hustini.
you're trying too hard now

its cool, you take a lot of heat on here from probably everyone so I can be your punching bag :tup:

But I am a spastic, I will certainly give you that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Get the ball into the box, that's all a team typically needs to do to score most goals, right? He is consistent with either foot, head anything to get the ball into the box. He might be a moron off the field but knows where to be in the 6 years box.
We have the GOAT for that. Don't need that dying breed type of footballer to score tap-ins and headers. He's literally of no use in build up play. Dybala in bad form adds much more to the team than Icardi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have the GOAT for that. Don't need that dying breed type of footballer to score tap-ins and headers. He's literally of no use in build up play. Dybala in bad form adds much more to the team than Icardi.
We said when Inzaghi was still playing that he was a dying breed. Can't deny Icardi in form is a huge boost to the team.

Also, Dybala in form also adds a lot so hopefully Sarri is his cure, would be nice to get him back to his previous levels. Dybala last season I can't agree he added more than Icardi.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hustini must be the biggest spastic on this forum. How in the actual fuck is it possible for a guy with 82k posts to be so clueless about football.
Coming from a legend of course...

- - - Updated - - -

I won't defend Inter, but no professional athlete should behave like that. If you are so much against Sarri as he's atypical Juve coach, this guy is even worse.
Not disagreeing at all

They both embody lo stile Juve

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Imagine a man with 82,026 posts on a mathematics forum who doesn’t understand why 1 plus 1 equals 2 and not 11. That is Hustini.
And you’re the other member on the same mathematics forum that only believes that numbers count to 10 bc of the Ten Commandments. Directly correlated to your narrow minded view of Allegri’s career at Juve. Disregarding the fact that he’s top 3 in club history. Yet you only seem to focus on your tunnel vision beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like that's an unfair advantage you have over the other users tbh.

How you doing in the cold then? You more vulnerable to temporary mental illness during the winter months?
Well I live in nyc so I seem to be holding up well during the winter season. Perhaps there’s not enough material during the dead months that are worth my time trolling others over

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And you’re the other member on the same mathematics forum that only believes that numbers count to 10 bc of the Ten Commandments. Directly correlated to your narrow minded view of Allegri’s career at Juve. Disregarding the fact that he’s top 3 in club history. Yet you only seem to focus on your tunnel vision beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I live in nyc so I seem to be holding up well during the winter season. Perhaps there’s not enough material during the dead months that are worth my time trolling others over
giphy.gif

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, an absolutely needless purchase. We don't need this superfluous DoucheCunt - let's not help Shinter get rid of their problem and give them money to strengthen in the process. It's a really simple equation. Some of you must be fucking dense to not comprehend the simplicity of this situation.

Icunti is a superflous DoucheCunt, an absolute abomination, a disgusting degenerate dickweed that we definitely do not need!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Again, an absolutely needless purchase. We don't need this superfluous DoucheCunt - let's not help Shinter get rid of their problem and give them money to strengthen in the process. It's a really simple equation. Some of you must be fucking dense to not comprehend the simplicity of this situation.

Icunti is a superflous DoucheCunt, an absolute abomination, a disgusting degenerate dickweed that we definitely do not need!
I love your nicknames.

Best one yet by a mile is Couscous :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)