Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (26 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Again, an absolutely needless purchase. We don't need this superfluous DoucheCunt - let's not help Shinter get rid of their problem and give them money to strengthen in the process. It's a really simple equation. Some of you must be fucking dense to not comprehend the simplicity of this situation.

Icunti is a superflous DoucheCunt, an absolute abomination, a disgusting degenerate dickweed that we definitely do not need!
That’s just Icardi. Now add Wanda to the equation and the fact that Beppe and Conte will be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt, I was not implying that Icardi would make the loss of GOAT any easier, just wondering if he might slot into the CF position when CR7 is ready to move on if he doesn't wear out his welcome in short order if we gamble on him?
Icardi is a one dimensional player. We can get someone who offers more in other areas of the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did I say great goalscorers never do more build-up play? No I didn't...

And yes, others managers would want more involvement from a striker. Nothing wrong with that eigher. Keep on spinning it, pal.
What I was trying to say is that this is Icardi and not a tactical setup by the coach..
He is one of the best finishers but in terms of anything else I would be worried

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What I was trying to say is that this is Icardi and not a tactical setup by the coach..
He is one of the best finishers but in terms of anything else I would be worried
That is difficult to say if he never played under an actual half decent coach. But do watch some highlight movies of him -if you can without vomitting :p- he has a bit more to his game than he usually shows. Is he a Lewa or Aguero? Obviously not but they're not calibres that are for sale at 40-50 mil either and certainly not at Icardi's age.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That is difficult to say if he never played under an actual half decent coach. But do watch some highlight movies of him -if you can without vomitting :p- he has a bit more to his game than he usually shows. Is he a Lewa or Aguero? Obviously not but they're not calibres that are for sale at 40-50 mil either and certainly not at Icardi's age.
Icardi joined Inter in 2013-14 season
He has played under:
Mazzarri - He did make Napoli go second IIRC - He is average though
Mancini - Lucky coach
F.D.Boer - Definitely not competent..
Vecchi - Eh..
Pioli - Average
Spalletti - average - a little bit out dated
Now they have Conte - Their first good coach since Gasperini who just didnt work for them, and.... He doesnt want Icardi...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Icardi joined Inter in 2013-14 season
He has played under:
Mazzarri - He did make Napoli go second IIRC - He is average though
Mancini - Lucky coach
F.D.Boer - Definitely not competent..
Vecchi - Eh..
Pioli - Average
Spalletti - average - a little bit out dated
Now they have Conte - Their first good coach since Gasperini who just didnt work for them, and.... He doesnt want Icardi...
Inter doesn't want Icardi because of his antics besides the field obviously. Conte has little to do with that. They've been saying he needs to go for a few months now. Even Marotta made that very clear yesterday. Nainggolan who gave Conte his morning wood for 5 years is the same story...

I can't fully grasp why we're after such a dick either. Hopefully Napoli snap him up, he'd fit in perfectly. 'though it would make them a much stronger team instantly.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Again, an absolutely needless purchase. We don't need this superfluous DoucheCunt - let's not help Shinter get rid of their problem and give them money to strengthen in the process. It's a really simple equation. Some of you must be fucking dense to not comprehend the simplicity of this situation.

Icunti is a superflous DoucheCunt, an absolute abomination, a disgusting degenerate dickweed that we definitely do not need!
Whats a dickweed (besides Icardi obviously), can you expand on that? Not familiar with the word

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter doesn't want Icardi because of his antics besides the field obviously. Conte has little to do with that. They've been saying he needs to go for a few months now. Even Marotta made that very clear yesterday. Nainggolan who gave Conte his morning wood for 5 years is the same story...

I can't fully grasp why we're after such a dick either. Hopefully Napoli snap him up, he'd fit in perfectly. 'though it would make them a much stronger team instantly.
I dont know I mean Mertens and Milik offer more in terms of team game but Icardi will definitely be more dangerous..
Thinking about this season and long term I am absoltely not worried about Napoli although Inter has the resources and now finally the brain too (Marotta and Conte).. I definitely see them being our rival in the next few years and by saying that I dont mean just about the next 2nd place finish team - I mean if we have a bad season or a serious injury we can lose the scudetto (although I expect us to regain it in the season after the one we lose it..).
We remain the ultimate favorite but when you reach a certain level anything can happen..

I do see a very bright future in terms of the next European League that Agnelli is planning..
If it does happens - I see us and City as the ultimate favorites as its not just about being strong at the right time but its about stability and when talking about this we are the masters...
City with Pep became very dominant though and could trouble us..
Barca are amazing in duels but I see them having troubles with the stability thing as they are stable but not Juve kind of stable..
Real are more about capturing the moment in recent years so I dont expect them to take it as well

As for CL - Barcelona and Real (assuming they will get all the players/alternatives they are rumored with) are the favorite with us being the surprise package as no one really know how we will play under Sarri.. We could be amazing, we could be ok and we could really suck compared to recent years...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“I heard about this alleged meeting through the media, but I have nothing concrete to tell me if they met or not. We wouldn’t even have felt the need to disguise it.

“We’re ready to negotiate with anyone who wants to buy Icardi, respecting the value of this player.

interesting quotes from beppe on icardi to juve. I think this is actually good news as it sounds like he is practically begging for a buyer which imo means we aren't interested otherwise would have pounced already.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It's simple.. conte doesnt want Icardi which means juve should stay away. Conte has juve DNA and he knows what type of players make a club and team tick.

Can we swap him with higauin then on sell Icardi to a team with money who doesn't have access to media and doesn't know anything about him LOL

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's simple.. conte doesnt want Icardi which means juve should stay away. Conte has juve DNA and he knows what type of players make a club and team tick.

Can we swap him with higauin then on sell Icardi to a team with money who doesn't have access to media and doesn't know anything about him LOL
The same issue that Icardi can't leave Italy would still exist. In fact its even more reason to not sign because once he inevitably falls out of favor here then we will be stuck with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)