• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
You just know we're signing this guy

1. Paratici wanted him for years.
2. Inter excluded him from their plans/team (Marotta confirmed it).
3. He will cost less then we ever imagined.
4. Paratici has good relationship with Marotta.
5. Maybe we could even include a player in the deal considering Inter wants to get rid of him in this Mercato.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

5. Maybe we could even include a player in the deal considering Inter wants to get rid of him in this Mercato.
Yup.
It's happening imo as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why not go for Zapata instead
Because Zapata had a good season but he isnt really a WC player
We shouldnt go for Icardi as well IMO but as much as I dislike him I must admit he is WC at what he does.. I just dont like his way of play which means waiting for balls rather than participating in the team`s game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:green:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

The only way I make peace with it is if he is able to free himself of the contract with Inter and becomes a free agent..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So you would like the soap opera to continue at juve?
If its a free transfer?! Sure we can do whatever we like with him...
We can start him, bench him , rotate, and the best thing about it is if we are not satisfied we can sell him and get money which means budget for other players..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If its a free transfer?! Sure we can do whatever we like with him...
We can start him, bench him , rotate, and the best thing about it is if we are not satisfied we can sell him and get money which means budget for other players..
It is not going to be a free transfer 60 million euros inter want for him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It is not going to be a free transfer 60 million euros inter want for him
This is what I said before.. If he manages to free himself from Inter and becomes a free agent - Sure
60M or even less than 60M makes no difference for me - I hope any other club gets him as I he is not a player I like or appreciate..

- - - Updated - - -

And then put his big man pants

If he come here, my prediction is that Wanda would try to fxxx CR7 while Icardi record everything to send later to Georgina
Why would Ronaldo $#$% her? I mean he isnt exactly ugly + most women will drop their panties just by going near him... + I somehow dont think Ronaldo is like that..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This is what I said before.. If he manages to free himself from Inter and becomes a free agent - Sure
60M or even less than 60M makes no difference for me - I hope any other club gets him as I he is not a player I like or appreciate..

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Ronaldo $#$% her? I mean he isnt exactly ugly + most women will drop their panties just by going near him... + I somehow dont think Ronaldo is like that..
The lady from Las Vegas was, is and will be a whore, looks like one, smell like one, talk like one, exactly like Wanda does so CR7 might have a thing for those kind of ladies

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The lady from Las Vegas was, is and will be a whore, looks like one, smell like one, talk like one, exactly like Wanda does so CR7 might have a thing for those kind of ladies
The lady was before he "settled"
Anyway its not important as we are talking bs..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
with Beppe going to the media and inviting everyone to start sending their proposals for Icardi you know they're desperate. best case scenario would be convincing Icardi that we're the club he needs to join, lowball Inter until the deadline and don't buy him in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)