Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (40 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I didn't ask for your opinion, and this is not something I think, it's a fact. His stats are up there with the best.
Seems like you usually don't think a lot.

Even so, did anyone ask you for your opinion? Why are you even on this forum then, sharing your opinions, and no - stats are not facts. If you want to act smart, learn the difference between a stat and a fact.

And yea, Icardi is not one of the best. Bye

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Seems like you usually don't think a lot.

Even so, did anyone ask you for your opinion? Why are you even on this forum then, sharing your opinions, and no - stats are not facts. If you want to act smart, learn the difference between a stat and a fact.

And yea, Icardi is not one of the best. Bye
Ppl nowadays are so touchy. I understand that you dislike Icardi, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best striker in the world.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He has peaked and hit his ceiling, we've seen his best..And that's a team designed around him. CR son would probably be as effective as him in a team like this.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He faked an injury to avoid playing for his team, instant sacking if it's any other job in the world. He's going to get paid a lot and will cost a lot so if he is 'unhappy' he will be a massive financial loss.

He needs humbling at a club that would send him to the reserves and also have Paolo Di Canio as his manager.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus continue the negotiations with Inter for Mauro Icardi, Three possible Scenarios to bring him Turin: - An Exchange with Dybala - An Exchange with Kean + Cash - Possiblity of Offering €80m
Juventus are offering €60m to sign Mauro Icardi at the moment, According to La Repubblica
Fuck La Repubblica, fuck Icardi, and fuck all the cunts who endorse or support this transfer.

- - - Updated - - -

The amoeba is spreading its poison in this thread too, I see :sigh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala - Talented player who just didnt play in the right system - Should cost 100M
Icardi - Problematic player who cant do anything but shoot towards goal - very overrated..
Kean - Very good young player - Right now obviously he is no Icardi but he can definitely get there and even be much better than him..

Swapping Kean is stupid
Swapping Dybala - We should ask what we get in return - Icardi?! No thanks..

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi and Pogba please

Sell Dybala
What do you find in Icardi anyway? Yes he can shoot but put that aside and we play in 10 men..

- - - Updated - - -

Ppl nowadays are so touchy. I understand that you dislike Icardi, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best striker in the world.
Or... He just isnt that great..

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't ask for your opinion, and this is not something I think, it's a fact. His stats are up there with the best.
No one asked for your opinion as well yet you provided it..
Its a football forum and everyone`s opinion is welcome!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dybala - Talented player who just didnt play in the right system - Should cost 100M
Icardi - Problematic player who cant do anything but shoot towards goal - very overrated..
Kean - Very good young player - Right now obviously he is no Icardi but he can definitely get there and even be much better than him..

Swapping Kean is stupid
Swapping Dybala - We should ask what we get in return - Icardi?! No thanks..

- - - Updated - - -

What do you find in Icardi anyway? Yes he can shoot but put that aside and we play in 10 men..

- - - Updated - - -

Or... He just isnt that great..

- - - Updated - - -

No one asked for your opinion as well yet you provided it..
Its a football forum and everyone`s opinion is welcome!
Chiellini names him as the secondworst opponent, after Ronaldo, to play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)