• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Making Icardi our highest paid player would be just :sergio:
I just found it out, it so stupid if we go for him

- - - Updated - - -

also reading French PSG forum, they are now talking about us and the Icardi deal. They hate us for not going for the Kurzawa->MdS swap last year and for taking Kean, though would love to offload Icardi who they refer to as the biggest scam in the world, lmao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Making Icardi our highest paid player would be just :sergio:
Of course he’d be getting paid too dollar. This is the sole reason Wanda and Icardi are not ‘interested’. We’re going to throw money at him until it gets to an hour before the transfer deadline and they’ve bled us for all they can. Of course he’s coming.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can totally see Allegri requesting Icardi. He needs a CF to get some goals and Icardi already has Serie A experience. So it’s probably a no brainer for Max.

For us… not so much because he has a lot of baggage.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
"Icardi is the worst scum in the last 10 years, worse than I sucked this lice."
"Absolutely, to stop at only 10 years old is ridiculous. We must be able to go back to Okpara (and still not vis-à-vis the club) "
they are crying that Mbappe departure might force them to keep Icardi, he was that bad for them?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just found it out, it so stupid if we go for him

- - - Updated - - -

also reading French PSG forum, they are now talking about us and the Icardi deal. They hate us for not going for the Kurzawa->MdS swap last year and for taking Kean, though would love to offload Icardi who they refer to as the biggest scam in the world, lmao.
Trust me if psg fans are that bitter about missing out on MDS they're welcome to have him for nothing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We do have new bosses at the helm. The way the Locatelli deal was completed, with us saving every penny we can, gives me some hope that this new management will no longer be throwing money away like the previous idiot.
Maybe they won't maybe they will but will they look to improve where we really need to improve? So far...not so much.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Trust me if psg fans are that bitter about missing out on MDS they're welcome to have him for nothing.
"They too had pissed us off for a simple Kurzawa Di Sciglio deal that suited EVERYBODY
They're going to take Kean, I can't imagine them even stopping for Icardi "
They consider him better than Kurzawa, who is a burden for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)