Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (17 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I forgot this guy is out for four weeks. So can he even pass a medical?
We will do online medical assessment because of covid for him

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this Toxic Pezevenki.
It will be very hard for me to watch this cunt in our shirt, and even more difficult to actually support him. The epitome of human filth, and his whore wife only adds to the level or repulsion :yuck: :inter: :b81:
He will be goals or whines no middle ground. If the later happened we will be in a more dire position than we currently have, a broken dressing room
But if the first happened, it will be business as usual, not much drama. Til they try to push us over the cliff with their drama

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I can imagine something like this

But I wonder if he'd want to play Morata out wide like Chelsea do with Werner for example, Mandzukic style.

9544861395140f3ec8cf92a5c8fea2c2.png
Who knows..morata is versatile...but I can see allegri play bernadeschi on the left..and aks him to drop deep to help the midfield. Old legs sandro would need do some serious running on that left.

If pjanic joins then I can't see anything but a 4 3 something...with him as regista. In this case I have no idea what that something looks like. Dybala and chiesa guaranteed a starting role...and icardi kean and morata fighting for that one role.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think Keane would be more likely to play out on the left, Morata and Icardi rotating as strikers

No, kean cant play left. People should stop trying to make him into a winger, Italy NT tried, and it was a failure. He is a poacher with good physical ability, he needs to be in box finishing chances. He isnt that technical, but is fast, thats it. Off ball movement and finishing his thing.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fuck this Toxic Pezevenki.

It will be very hard for me to watch this cunt in our shirt, and even more difficult to actually support him. The epitome of human filth, and his whore wife only adds to the level or repulsion :yuck: :inter: :b81:
I wholehearedly agree. CUNT.

- - - Updated - - -

What a horrible and brainless signing this would be. Typical Jj
Yeah. Cherubini going full Paratici in a matter of months lol.

Stop with the panic signings. Kean is a good move. Now build a midfield. FFS.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, kean cant play left. People should stop trying to make him into a winger, Italy NT tried, and it was a failure. He is a poacher with good physical ability, he needs to be in box finishing chances. He isnt that technical, but is fast, thats it. Off ball movement and finishing his thing.
Icunti Lite but with more pace, greater power and a far more likable personality you say? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)