• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not making assumptions, merely deducing what I can from the available information

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Exactly. You're reading newspapers and deducting based from that which is close to knowing nothing.

Such criticism is quite easy. "oh lets get rid of Allegri". It weights a lot more than "let's sell Ramsey". You can't say such thing is possible.

Just like that, you can't know if Zidane was/is available. Also, Zidane's wages were really high. Looking at the state of our club financially, there's no way we could afford 15mln/season.

Also, you literally can't have any information about the guy who replaced Paratici.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 29, 2021
Exactly. You're reading newspapers and deducting based from that which is close to knowing nothing.

Such criticism is quite easy. "oh lets get rid of Allegri". It weights a lot more than "let's sell Ramsey". You can't say such thing is possible.

Just like that, you can't know if Zidane was/is available. Also, Zidane's wages were really high. Looking at the state of our club financially, there's no way we could afford 15mln/season.

Also, you literally can't have any information about the guy who replaced Paratici.
I know that he was Paratici's assistant and unlikely to say shit to Agnelli.
15m a year pays for itself. Why not go for Mourinho who accepted less than Allegri's salary for Roma?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
15m a year pays for itself. Why not go for Mourinho who accepted less than Allegri's salary for Roma?

Because Allegri is a better coach than Mourinho. This Mourinho is not even close to Mourinho who coached Porto and Inter. He chocked in plenty of clubs after and majority of people did not even want him here, just like majority were/are happy we got Allegri.

Oh and no, you can't know anything just because he was Paratici's assistant. That's assuming things. Just because somebody is assistant doesn't mean he's the same as his master. That's just silly to think.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Ok, this is a clever one, I lost the scent for a bit, but now defenitely back on track of this being a DA. Fucking Mourinho he says :D

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, Paratici is competent

Badass,

martin-jerome.gif

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Because Allegri is a better coach than Mourinho. This Mourinho is not even close to Mourinho who coached Porto and Inter. He chocked in plenty of clubs after and majority of people did not even want him here, just like majority were/are happy we got Allegri.

Oh and no, you can't know anything just because he was Paratici's assistant. That's assuming things. Just because somebody is assistant doesn't mean he's the same as his master. That's just silly to think.
I think he means why the DoF appointment is not revolutionary out of the insidemen approach. we keep using the inside man that we have little knowing of how his ability in the football world. The appointment of Cherubini is just like a Pirlo of DoF, he can be great but it is clear he is inexperience

Because this area can be proven as the deciding factor for our development as a club, because different transfer strategy will have different outcome from player that will be acquired. Imagine if we buying Haaland, Bruno Fernandes and Upamecano in 1 transfer windows instead of CR7 ( this is just an example, it can be happen if we have competence man on the field, while their outcome can be varied not like what we saw in the real world now)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he means why the DoF appointment is not revolutionary out of the insidemen approach. we keep using the inside man that we have little knowing of how his ability in the football world. The appointment of Cherubini is just like a Pirlo of DoF, he can be great but it is clear he is inexperience

Because this area can be proven as the deciding factor for our development as a club, because different transfer strategy will have different outcome from player that will be acquired. Imagine if we buying Haaland, Bruno Fernandes and Upamecano in 1 transfer windows instead of CR7 ( this is just an example, it can be happen if we have competence man on the field, while their outcome can be varied not like what we saw in the real world now)
Cherubini was an assistant. That's experience right from the field unlike Pirlo was literally clueless there.

But I'm not even defending the move. I wanted Campos at Juve. But just because we didn't get doesn't mean we could've gotten him. People think it's FM thing to just go and get whoever you like. Maybe, just maybe, he had other plans and is going to a different club. And still, nobody can guarantee his signing would do great here.

Aug 29, 2021
Cherubini was an assistant. That's experience right from the field unlike Pirlo was literally clueless there.

But I'm not even defending the move. I wanted Campos at Juve. But just because we didn't get doesn't mean we could've gotten him. People think it's FM thing to just go and get whoever you like. Maybe, just maybe, he had other plans and is going to a different club. And still, nobody can guarantee his signing would do great here.
It's obvious that Agnelli no longer hires outsiders, so what's to say he even tried?

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Juve are in contact with wanda nara and Psg for loan plus obligation type of deal for Icardi(RMC)
So gross. We are solving PSG's problem and will waste 40m or so and massive wages on a pretty basic player, just because he did well in Serie A years ago. Can't stand italian coaches and sporting directors and their obsession with the past and "big" names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)