Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes! Zambrotta's was really ugly indeed. But I said it then and will say it now again, we can't blame them for leaving, they are professionals in the end..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, but I can not love them either, fucking assholes. :D
I don't love them either, but I really don't hate them, don't give a fuck about them.. I wonder if Zambrotta made the list of those 50 players to be renamed in the new stad, that would be really an insult to the rest of legends, and specially to the ones who stayed, and never got the mention there..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The only one who broke my heart was Zambrotta. Out of all of them I expected him alongside the likes of Ale and David to stick to the team.
True, still one of my all time favs, despite his departure and more importantly his steep decline (I could accept him leaving to a point, but him sucking was more sad).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Camo wanted to leave too, but we didnt receive good enough offers for him. But he wasnt pretending to be a bandiera who was promising the fans he will stay forever minutes before leaving, like that low life Cannavaro. He litterally did that before getting on the plane.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Interviewed by La Gazzetta dello Sport, Camoranesi said: “It’s difficult to judge from the outside, but Juve have been looking to re-launch themselves for five years and always find themselves having to start all over again.

“Many things have changed and it’s evident that there is something not working.”

Asked about the circumstances surrounding his departure last summer, Camoranesi said: “I haven’t a problem with Juventus.

I don’t hold any bitterness towards them, actually, I will always be grateful because they allowed me to win, establish myself and travel the world. But it could have ended in a different way.

“Both parties knew that the moment to say goodbye had arrived, but the club could have avoided putting players who they had decided to sell out of the squad.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)