Mauro Camoranesi (14 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't care what people did. But for the years of service Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Trez and Camo have given us, they are legends. Serie B is just the icing on the cake.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
He played Seria B with Juve. At that time, where could have we found someone like Camo to play with us in Seria B? And yes we did need him, He had a big impact.
Camo is a legend and im thankful he's a Juventino. Its a shame how some people forget the good he has done.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He played Seria B with Juve. At that time, where could have we found someone like Camo to play with us in Seria B? And yes we did need him, He had a big impact.
Camo is a legend and im thankful he's a Juventino. Its a shame how some people forget the good he has done.
Who has forgotten what he has done and who has said he isn't a legend?

And there is nothing called Seria B, nothing called Seria A either.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I have worked with a Birmingham fan for years now, traditionally they have a very solid team and then make one 'big name' signing, a player who has that little touch of class, plays off the cuff and is a little bit wayward at times. In 2002 they had Dugarry who was an absolute cult hero, then Pandiani flopped, then it was Mauro Zarate who was another cult hero. I think Camo can play a similar role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)