Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
But you have to understand that when we got regulated our financial situation received a big blow as well, so selling our stars was necessary. And like Mark said, they acted more like cunts than Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

Hey Ahmed, what did Thuram say about us? He's one of favorite defenders, but a lot of members here despise him because of his words against Juve. I still don't know what he said, and If you or anyone else could tell me, I would appreciate it.
When asked about Juve during the 2006 WC he said Juve who?, hence my reply to Ahmed. Don't know if he said more sh*t about us later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
When asked about Juve during the 2006 WC he said Juve who?, hence my reply to Ahmed. Don't know if he said more sh*t about us later.
Wow that sucks, but I mean come on, all of the hard work he put in 5 years of service for us, just so calciopoli could take it all away in a snap, I would of been very upset too. I don't blame him for his reaction, he's still one of my favorite players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wow that sucks, but I mean come on, all of the hard work he put in 5 years of service for us, just so calciopoli could take it all away in a snap, I would of been very upset too. I don't blame him for his reaction, he's still one of my favorite players.
Mind you, he was still the secondary captain to Del Piero at the time.

He's a mercenary and a piece of shit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve didn't want to keep them. They acted as if they wanted.

Ahmed; Trez and Camo are legends despite the fact they wanted to leave Juve and Alex and Nedved are legends despite the fact that they couldn't have found better options than staying at Juve. But Buffon is the only one who actually deserves ALL the prais for deciding to stay with the team.
Signed.

All due respect to the other four who stayed despite the fact that they could have found a new club, a big one. But they'd have neither found a big club that was gonna pay them more or guarantee them a starting XI spot for the years to come.
Unlike them Gigi Buffon was the best in the world. In 2006 Buffon was the best goalkeeper on the planet who didn't have 1 or 2 years of top football left. He still had a minimum of 7 or 8 years of his career at top level and he had a guaranteed spot in the first team in every single team in the world.

The other 4 did make a sacrifice when they stayed in serie B, but it was more or less a calculated sacrifice. What Buffon did was crazy.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:agree:

i remember alex had an offer from man u.
He did. But refusing it and staying in Juve was the smarter thing to do, not really a sacrifice.

Never in my life I have seen a football player more loved and respected than Del Piero. Wherever he goes he gets an applause, attention and respect. And I'm talking every single city and every single stadium. Even Maradona and Zidane didn't have that.
So he was gonna be loved if he signed for United or any other team, but the question is...for how long? Even among Juve fans there are folks who go beyond criticizing when he plays bad. It was gonna be much more uglier in United where the fans weren't gonna be owing him anything and where Giggs and Scholes were always gonna be bigger than him.
If he signed for United and played in the fast paced EPL, how long do you think he was gonna "survive"? Was he gonna be a sure starter even in 2006/07? What about the following years? Was he gonna get a chance to take the starting spot from Rooney or Ronaldo? Instead of being the king and the biggest legend he was slowly going to be treated as an overpaid foreigner, an Italian diver and a WOP.

Instead of taking those risks he did what was the best both for him and for Juventus.
The biggy in Del Piero staying in Juve isn't the bare fact that he stayed in serie B, but the fact that because of him some other Juve legends decided to also stay. He was the first one who stated that he's surely staying and others followed him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He did. But refusing it and staying in Juve was the smarter thing to do, not really a sacrifice.

Never in my life I have seen a football player more loved and respected than Del Piero. Wherever he goes he gets an applause, attention and respect. And I'm talking every single city and every single stadium. Even Maradona and Zidane didn't have that.
So he was gonna be loved if he signed for United or any other team, but the question is...for how long? Even among Juve fans there are folks who go beyond criticizing when he plays bad. It was gonna be much more uglier in United where the fans weren't gonna be owing him anything and where Giggs and Scholes were always gonna be bigger than him.
If he signed for United and played in the fast paced EPL, how long do you think he was gonna "survive"? Was he gonna be a sure starter even in 2006/07? What about the following years? Was he gonna get a chance to take the starting spot from Rooney or Ronaldo? Instead of being the king and the biggest legend he was slowly going to be treated as an overpaid foreigner, an Italian diver and a WOP.

Instead of taking those risks he did what was the best both for him and for Juventus.
The biggy in Del Piero staying in Juve isn't the bare fact that he stayed in serie B, but the fact that because of him some other Juve legends decided to also stay. He was the first one who stated that he's surely staying and others followed him.

i completely agree alen. :agree:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

:mark:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
True so true!! but am still convinced that Camo is a legend and he shouldn't be offended by the fans like what he gets now!! people cursing him like he is amauri or molinaro or something, and this shit is sucks.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
True so true!! but am still convinced that Camo is a legend and he shouldn't be offended by the fans like what he gets now!! people cursing him like he is amauri or molinaro or something, and this shit is sucks.
Don't pay attention to that.
When a group of Milan fans organized themselves in order to make Maldini's farewell match bitter then you can expect everything.
There are millions of Juve fans in the world. There will always be a group of idiots who will make a drama whenever things don't go their way. It doesn't mean that the majority of Juve fans share their opinion.

May 22, 2007
I can't blame a footballer who was in their prime, coming out of a world cup final, to not be happy about staying with the club when it's going to Serie B.

Neither Camo/Trez acted like a bitch over the Serie B thing anyway, so there's no fuss. We'd be retarded to expect a player like Zlatan to stay at the club, and I couldn't give a shit if he was sold to Inter either. They probably offered the most money. At least he didn't go off and start insulting Juventus, but insisted that the titles won were fair.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Nedved deserves so much respect too, he could easiy have walked into nearly any big clubs starting 11 and yet he stayed and took a 50% pay cut. For me nedved gave up just as much as buffon did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)