Mauro Camoranesi (12 Viewers)

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
After all he did for us, Juve are treating him like crap. In 2006, he could have gone to any team and yet he decided to stay with us in Serie B. What a shame.

Anyway, with that said, his time is done here, but Im little disappointed he is leaving for free. The guy surely is still worth something.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
After all he did for us, Juve are treating him like crap. In 2006, he could have gone to any team and yet he decided to stay with us in Serie B. What a shame.
He didn't decide to stay.

Buffon, Del Piero and Nedved chose to stay.

The club refused to sell Trezeguet and Camoranesi, even though they wanted to leave.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hi all, Birmingham City fan here in peace.

It looks as if Camoranesi is on his way to St Andrews. My question is, at 33 years old does he still have what it takes to do the business week in week out in the Premier League.

Also what do you think is his best position?

Thanks alot.

Keep Right On
Hell no! Among the injuries, red cards and his declining fitness, if he gives you 180 minutes a month, you're lucky. But if you do get him to play, you could get some classy perofrmances.

Best position, RM but personally, I liked him in CM the few times he was used there.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Juve didn't want to keep them. They acted as if they wanted.

Ahmed; Trez and Camo are legends despite the fact they wanted to leave Juve and Alex and Nedved are legends despite the fact that they couldn't have found better options than staying at Juve. But Buffon is the only one who actually deserves ALL the prais for deciding to stay with the team.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Juve wanted to keep Zambrotta and Ibrahimovic who are known members of ''the others'' but they left.
But you have to understand that when we got regulated our financial situation received a big blow as well, so selling our stars was necessary. And like Mark said, they acted more like cunts than Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

Thuram's words still hurt.
Hey Ahmed, what did Thuram say about us? He's one of favorite defenders, but a lot of members here despise him because of his words against Juve. I still don't know what he said, and If you or anyone else could tell me, I would appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)