Mauro Camoranesi (14 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No way were getting 6 million for him. I think your getting him mixed up with the Poulsen deal.

Camo is leaving on a free by all accounts to enable Birmingham to fund his wages.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Agent: 'Camo has Birmingham deal'[/FONT]
Saturday 7 August, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Mauro Camoranesi “has a deal to join Birmingham City and the club strongly wants Fabio Grosso too,” said his agent.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Juventus veteran has been in Turin for eight years, but realised he no longer has a place in the team under Gigi Del Neri.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]As he only has a year left to run on his current contract, he’ll terminate by mutual consent with Juve and join Birmingham on a free transfer.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“An agreement for Camoranesi to join Birmingham City has been reached,” Vlado Borozan told TuttoMercatoWeb.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Let’s just say that on Monday we will be in England to work out the final details and that we are already on the right path.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Camoranesi has said yes and would be enthusiastic at this new adventure.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Borozan also confirmed that the Premier League side would like to take 32-year-old 2006 World Cup winner Grosso off Juve’s hands too.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Birmingham strongly want Grosso. Of course, without the player’s consent nothing can be done, but we are talking about two different deals.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Camoranesi and Grosso represent entirely separate negotiations. There is the desire to seal these deals, we’ll have to see how things progress.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus are in the process of whittling down their large squad and Christian Poulsen is set to join Liverpool for £5m.
[/FONT]

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I thought the 2M offer from Olympiakos was a bit low for an international of Camo's ability . . . so what do we do? We give Camo away for Fucking Free!

So, to reduce the sqaud we just give players away? I don't see any clubs giving us players for free. We really have become Inter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought the 2M offer from Olympiakos was a bit low for an international of Camo's ability . . . so what do we do? We give Camo away for Fucking Free!

So, to reduce the sqaud we just give players away? I don't see any clubs giving us players for free. We really have become Inter.
We sure have.

Not at all impressed with Marotta so far.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I have always liked Birmingham,i would like them even more with Camo there..All the very best to Camo,but why suddenly he will be for free,why dont we just let him stay the season,and then leave for free next season,no difference there right..this is a weird deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)