Mauro Camoranesi (88 Viewers)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i cant wait till the day hes no longer a juve player..what shit determination

he thinks hes this great player when hes nothing..how he came in for pepe today is beyond me

PLEASE SELL HIS ASS MAROTTA!!!!HE JUST SIMPLY SUCKS BIGTIME

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
You watched the wrong game Ahmed. Only one good shot and that was all. At some points in the game he seemed incapable of making the easiest passes.
But he also made some passes that no one could do!
He linked pretty well with Montolivo IMO. Watch Camo's move before Montolivo's shot (saved by keeper) .

May 22, 2007
He turned around in the middle of the pitch to a New Zealand player, lost the ball and watched it as it went away into the distance.

It makes the exclusion of Pepe really odd, in fact.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
^ are you retarded? Camo was great.

Forza Camo, only guy who showed something out there...almost scored a stunner!
wow look at who the retard is now!!!!

see how many other ppl agree that his work ethic is fukin shit!!!

one shot and one lofted pass to iaquinta dont make up for the numerous turnovers and giveaways against a team of fukin amateurs!!!

wake up u fukin sand nigga..calling ppl retarded cuz he jacks off to camoranesi

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2546827 said:
Very true.He once again looked like he didn't care.At some point I wanted to fly to South Africa and punch him in the face.
Indeed :lol:

I think it's the best time for him to retire. When playing in the World Cup can't motivate you what else can?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I loved a certain moment in the game when everybody was hustling inside the box, you only saw one guy with a pony tail standing still, probably wondering what he's gonna eat that evening. :D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Indeed :lol:

I think it's the best time for him to retire. When playing in the World Cup can't motivate you what else can?
Personally I would like him to retire once and for all.Despite his obvious lack of motivation,he doesn't look fit at all.
Calm down people.

Eventhough he lost possession in few occasions, his vision still makes up for it!
:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)