Mauro Camoranesi (32 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Camoranesi is a Juve player. Why would anyone talk crap about him in this thread for playing bad for the Azzurri?

Even if he shows no passion at all and fucks up every single pass while playing for Italy, why would you people care about it and call him shit in his Juve thread?

I see something similar in Marchisio's thread. The boy is playing bad for Italy and immediately some smart-assess say how he sucks as a player :howler:

Can't you see how little logic this has? Del Piero has been pure crap for the Azzurri and brilliant for Juve. Did anyone think about insulting DP and asking for Juve to sell him because he was crap and showed no passion while playing for Italy? No-one did and rightfully so.

I demand warnings for those who insult Juve players in their threads for playing bad in their national teams.

Jomosh

Feb 8, 2010
camo still has his magical touches .. at least he knows how to put in a through pass .
But to be honest his legs can't lift him anymore .. he's too slow !

He's surely a good sub , but not for 3 Millions a year !!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
camo still has his magical touches .. at least he knows how to put in a through pass .
But to be honest his legs can't lift him anymore .. he's too slow !

He's surely a good sub , but not for 3 Millions a year !!
I'm not concerned much about his fitness, he had a long injury. Thing is that he simply doesn't care anymore. Playing nonchalantly in the World Cup is truly worrying. And we have all seen him like this in Juve in the last season too. I don't know, I thought it had something to do with Juve so perhaps a move to another club could help him but seeing him yesterday, I believe it's time for him to retire.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm not concerned much about his fitness, he had a long injury. Thing is that he simply doesn't care anymore. Playing nonchalantly in the World Cup is truly worrying. And we have all seen him like this in Juve in the last season too. I don't know, I thought it had something to do with Juve so perhaps a move to another club could help him but seeing him yesterday, I believe it's time for him to retire.
Nahh,once they qualify for the next round, he will have more joy in playing for Italy again, i hope.....

Jomosh

Feb 8, 2010
I can't argue with Camo's attitude , he is careless and the number of cards he gets + the way he plays proves this point .. Camo is Latin and that's a problem in Latin players , if we had a strong manager with a tough personality i think he would be more serious . I remember once Capello got him and then out in the same match ..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He won't have any joy playing for Italy, and for Juve too I think.

I still think the same as before. If we get Krasic or another good MR, and we should, then it's time for Camo to leave Juve, He's done enough good for the team and for Italy. Nothing for him to prove anymore, he can only ruin his image and be remembered as something he wasn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)